Day 56, stretch has stopped and now shes just fattening up. Nothing special this week as ive been busy finishing settin up my outdoor grow, but here she is...
IMG_20190602_233043.jpg

Cheers pal, if you wanna see nute burn I can show ya one of my photoperiods haha got a lil heavy handed with the blood, fish n bone meal... how you gettin on?

Soon i will have my first grow chopped and then im doing the dry and cure process...Finally xD Thanks man for every bit of advice! Im doing photoperiods for the next round...I need something to handly the summer so im going for sativa...Great stracture you gave to amnesia by the way..Filling up nicely!

Day 63! I was looking back over this journal and tbh its a bit boring! I wanna say thats not me bein lazy, this lady has just been ridiculously easy to grow! That and the fact Im using a sort of super soil has meant very little work.

I decided to get a few more pics for this update to try show off how well shes doing.

IMG_20190610_195257.jpg
lowest buds

IMG_20190610_195407.jpg
sticky icky

IMG_20190610_195246.jpg

Snowy as F*CK!

With about 30 days to go, this is honestly gonna be some of the best dank ive ever grown!

Quick update, had my first look at her trichs, I use a X60 jewellers loupe btw, she's further on than I thought. Mostly milky with a touch of amber. I prefer about 50/50 so ill let her go a while longer. Well impressed by this strain, exactly how growing should be, feck all effort and some dank bud!

She looks great Hashead, geat to hear she has been easy to grow, i have her for an outdoor grow, which will start in the new weeks or sooner.:d5:

Sorry for the late update, ye know yourselves the sites been up and down.

Anyway, she came down on day 84 and stank the whole house out of it
IMG_20190706_112828.png

All in all id have to say that this has been my easiest grow to date! The only thing i mighy change is pot size, she definitely couldve gone bigger!

Ill be posting a smoke report soon as I can but then thats a wrap.

She looks great Hashead, geat to hear she has been easy to grow, i have her for an outdoor grow, which will start in the new weeks or sooner.:d5:
Cheers pal, you wont be disappointed!

SMOKE REPORT!

Still a lil bitey but curing well. That amnesia tang is shining true with just a hint of citrus. Nice balanced stone, relaxing yet cerebral. Great for chilling out and having the craic!

hashead, she sounds a great plant, was just at your review, and now, an early smoke report, sounds nice for sure, i look forward to growing her, if not grow 3 in grow 4

Back