A few upgrades there! Have a good one Mr @hashead I like a good Dina-grow :toke:
Ya know yourself, once ya start ya cant stop. Managed to build a lil cob too so im well chuffed.

Day 21, shes coming along nicely!
Gave her her first proper watering on day 18 (that 15l pot took a while to dry out!), she got some alga mic and some mollasses in about 2 ltrs of water, phd to 6.2.
(Ive noticed the ph rising in my photos soil due to the bonemeal, had a week or 2 of zinc lockout. So I thought id preemptively deal with the issue before it was visible)
Here she is
IMG_20190429_183646.jpg

Day 28, this girls really taking off! Showing some serious growth the last 2 weeks, and started flowering day 22. Watered day 26 with plain water ph'd to 6.4. Looking at the massive surge in growth she may need to finish outside in the greenhouse!
IMG_20190506_153658.jpg
IMG_20190506_153717.jpg

Looking good m8

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Day 35! Growths still booming, got some lst yesterday and a good watering with some molasses and kelp extract.w I also stripped the big fan leaves from the main stem to help with light penetration and airflow
IMG_20190513_122927.jpg

Day 42, I reckon this is the halfway line!

Stretch is slowing down a bit but she's pushing out pistils like a good un!

Got some nice lil budlets forming, and starting to get a bitta stank goin.

Had to do some gardening the other day, pulled out some stinging nettles and used em to make up a tea for the plants. Bubbled em for 2 days with a dollop of mollasses for good measure.

(Garden weeds, especially nettles, are full of auxins (growth hormones) aswell as vitamins and micronutrients, using them to make a tea gives your soil and microbials an extra lil boost).

IMG_20190517_223501.jpg

Day 49, stretch has nearly stopped and the budlets are becoming buds! Got my first proper whiff of that amnesia tang, still a couple weeks to go, @Dinafem-Mark whats the typical life span on this strain?

Here she is folks, ya can already see how that top cola is gonna stack up nice n chunky!
IMG_20190526_204325.jpg
IMG_20190526_204334.jpg

You cant go wrong with organik....She is coming up beautifully...I think its one of the plants i cant see tip burn in here xD

You cant go wrong with organik....She is coming up beautifully...I think its one of the plants i cant see tip burn in here xD

Cheers pal, if you wanna see nute burn I can show ya one of my photoperiods haha got a lil heavy handed with the blood, fish n bone meal... how you gettin on?

Back