Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

DAY 64

FEEDING DAY
Biobloom 6ml
Topmax 10 ml
Greenmyst 2 ml
Pk 13/14 3 ml
Ph 6.1
This was added to 2 litre of mineral water and fed to kushncheese only.
Blue cheese has started a 10 day flush and got 2 litre of mineral water ph to 5.8
DSC_1202.JPG

HHere's some pics of the gals sorry iv fallen behind with the thread for a few days just really busy
DSC_1214.JPG
DSC_1215.JPG
DSC_1211.JPG
DSC_1212.JPG
Look at the foxtailing on the blue cheese
DSC_1209.JPG
DSC_1208.JPG
DSC_1207.JPG
DSC_1206.JPG
DSC_1204.JPG
DSC_1205.JPG
Kushncheese.

man LOOKS like they still got a lil bit to go, should be a nice harvest tho!:d5:
Blue cheese has started a 10 day flush and got 2 litre of mineral water ph to 5.8
now ive seen/heard ppl not PHing their flush water because there is "no need to" but if you re-use your substrate like us( i assume your re-use it) i would think that you would need to PH it for the plant to suck out the last of the nutes in the substarte?

man LOOKS like they still got a lil bit to go, should be a nice harvest tho!:d5:
now ive seen/heard ppl not PHing their flush water because there is "no need to" but if you re-use your substrate like us( i assume your re-use it) i would think that you would need to PH it for the plant to suck out the last of the nutes in the substarte?
I'm not sure bro I just always make sure ph is right with anything I put in i love my gals to much to neglect them lol.
Yeah bro i reuse my medium twice before it goes in the garden I have the best flowers in my town all my neighbours admire my garden lol

I think the idea of not pHing the flush water is to encourage the plant NOT to take up the remaining nutes in the soil, kinda causing lock out on purpose so there's less feed in the buds. [emoji6]

I'm not sure bro I just always make sure ph is right with anything I put in i love my gals to much to neglect them lol.
Yeah bro i reuse my medium twice before it goes in the garden I have the best flowers in my town all my neighbours admire my garden lol
haha yea i will be putting mine in my veg garden when its "used up"

I think the idea of not pHing the flush water is to encourage the plant NOT to take up the remaining nutes in the soil, kinda causing lock out on purpose so there's less feed in the buds. [emoji6]

yea i understand that but if we re-use our substrate we should PH the water so the plant suckes out all it can to be recycled for the next use right?

haha yea i will be putting mine in my veg garden when its "used up"

yea i understand that but if we re-use our substrate we should PH the water so the plant suckes out all it can to be recycled for the next use right?

Dunno mate, I always use fresh mud. Probably works out cheaper on the nutes.. I've only fed my BBs twice and they're nearly a month old. [emoji6]

Mmm interesting iv never looked into the background of flushing but what ure saying makes sense but on the other side so does trips. My reason for flushing is to finish her up by forcing her to used stored up nutrients ilk be given her 2 litre per day for 10_14 days

Back