Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

all caught up again dude looking very nice bailey cop for this :slap: about hydro big buckets black if you can get them look on some carp fishing websites we use them as bait buckets (wished I thought of that before fleabay)also air plenty of it at least 3 6 inch flat round airstones and 30 ltr per minute airpump per bucket maybe 4x4 inch airstones diffuse the air better :pass:

all caught up again dude looking very nice bailey cop for this :slap: about hydro big buckets black if you can get them look on some carp fishing websites we use them as bait buckets (wished I thought of that before fleabay)also air plenty of it at least 3 6 inch flat round airstones and 30 ltr per minute airpump per bucket maybe 4x4 inch airstones diffuse the air better :pass:
Awesome Wile thanks for that bro it's good to see you over in the mad house lol. I'm taking notes of what ure advised as ure battle plant is amazing I want that 1lb auto aswell

I use one 4 in stone, right under the plant. They seem to love it! :)

b1b6f42a503abc88ba8c55c55d78086d.jpg

And this is the pump I use.

bd104d6db442235a7c44abe1ae34aa7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back