Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

I use one 4 in stone, right under the plant. They seem to love it! :)

b1b6f42a503abc88ba8c55c55d78086d.jpg

And this is the pump I use.

bd104d6db442235a7c44abe1ae34aa7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Aw witchy I think that's why u might have run into trouble with Queenie as not enough oxygen for such a huge root mass I read you need a min of 30 litre a min that pump is only 15 litre per min I could be wrong just what I read

Aw witchy I think that's why u might have run into trouble with Queenie as not enough oxygen for such a huge root mass I read you need a min of 30 litre a min that pump is only 15 litre per min I could be wrong just what I read
Actually, I have 2 air stones in her container, that round one under her, and a large vertical one on the side so it moves the water surface. Clona and Cara have the same set-up and both are going without problems... *shrugs*

Actually, I have 2 air stones in her container, that round one under her, and a large vertical one on the side so it moves the water surface. Clona and Cara have the same set-up and both are going without problems... *shrugs*

Yeah what do I know about hydro sweat feck all just popped into my stoned head as that's what I read about the 30 litre min thing Clona is a thing of shear beauty hope you didn't take that to offence sis just throwing ideas across the table on what I read :pighug:

Yeah what do I know about hydro sweat feck all just popped into my stoned head as that's what I read about the 30 litre min thing Clona is a thing of shear beauty hope you didn't take that to offence sis just throwing ideas across the table on what I read :pighug:
I very much appreciate the input, baby brother! You have way more experience than me and a deep knowledge of growing. You just don't do hydro, but you're brainstorming.

I believe with Helping Hand going away for a week, her being so huge, and me having no experience, I really messed up and didnt check her ph for a few days. Then I freaked out and used that Boomerang to try to repair her and it just ate her roots, like they got burnt, and her whole root ball died, she had to start back from scratch. And she's got huge, beautiful white roots back, but it took all her energy to achieve it and her blooming process paid the price.

Lesson learned! :) *big hug*

DAY 60

Little bluey got the chop today to make room for the FB contest. she was mostly cloudy with still a good few clear trichs I'm not to fussed about this as she will make a great day time smoke until the rest are fully mature. As use will see the space is limited
DSC_1138.JPG
The 4 pots will fit nicely in there long ways until the other two are done.

So here she is she really surprised me I knew her buds were dense a frosty but I honestly didn't expect the weight if @tripaholic88 is correct with 25% of the wet weight i should get 21 GRAM
DSC_1151.JPG
DSC_1150.JPG

Here she is peeps
DSC_1139.JPG
DSC_1140.JPG
DSC_1142.JPG
DSC_1143.JPG
DSC_1144.JPG
DSC_1146.JPG
DSC_1148.JPG

Im very happy with this small plant.

Here's kushncheese and Blue cheese who still have 3-4 week
DSC_1152.JPG
DSC_1153.JPG
DSC_1154.JPG
DSC_1157.JPG
DSC_1158.JPG

I very much appreciate the input, baby brother! You have way more experience than me and a deep knowledge of growing. You just don't do hydro, but you're brainstorming.

I believe with Helping Hand going away for a week, her being so huge, and me having no experience, I really messed up and didnt check her ph for a few days. Then I freaked out and used that Boomerang to try to repair her and it just ate her roots, like they got burnt, and her whole root ball died, she had to start back from scratch. And she's got huge, beautiful white roots back, but it took all her energy to achieve it and her blooming process paid the price.

Lesson learned! :) *big hug*

Aw I see yeah just brain storming big sis for my dwc adventure after the fastbuds comp I'll be doing 2 in coco soil mix and one 32 litre bucket for dwc I'll need you to keep me right sis

Back