Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've done a few grows on DutchPro without flushing.. Mrs Vlad said it was a bit harsh.. That could be coincidence tho..[emoji848]

its all in the long cure mate minimum of 3 weeks in the jars well that's what I did and know one had a clue[/QUOTE]

No ph ing the flush/cleanse water @budelee!! You are running chemicals through the plant and it creates off flavors and its not going to do anything for the plant. Causing a lock out a week or two will do nothing, but stress the plant and push it harder to finish and may even up the trich coverage a bit. If you can, drop your temps by 5-10 degrees will bring on more color too!
Most commercial growers dont even flush/cleanse their crop anyway. Yep, @pop22 has some great information on the debate of flush vs. no flush!:thumbsup:
Ahhhh i see..ill read up on it but thought of a "variable"..my water un-pH'ed is about 8 i should be good to go...if my tap water was in the correct range for the media ( soil/coco) how would this affect the flushing period and the final product?

simply put, it wouldn't. All you are doing is running water through your medium and helping pull what ever nutes are in the medium. Its my understanding that al you are doing to the plant is pulling the sugars out by flushing. I have a ph of 8 out of the tap and just use that if I'm flushing. Wait til you see what pop22 has to say. It will change you thinking for sure!

Attachments

• Nutrient_Chart2.gif
    Nutrient_Chart2.gif
    31 KB · Views: 47
man who explains it better than me @pop22 doesn't flush neither
yup me and elvis was just talking about what Pop22 says about flushing... my look on it is i can either flush a plant for say 1 week then chop ect and then have a pant that i dont flush that i cut exactly a week ahead of the one i do flush and they will proly both be "ready" and not harsh around the same date is my speculation.... because ive noticed with me flushing for 5-6 days they are pretty damn great! and smelly and smooth by 2 weeks in the jar so i got some bud from a plant that didnt get a flush and was getting High PPM and it went in the jar yesterday(only about 5 grams i didnt BHO) and i will slowly test it for harshness over time....

The last run I did (blue cheese) I flushed one for 7 days Un ph'd water (I don't reuse my coco) the other just chopped down cured for around 3 weeks after drying and know one could tell try it you will be surprised [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I don't uzaly do a flush as I use organic nutes and the smoke is really smooth but this time I'm flushing to see if there's a difference in taste

well i actually just smoked a joint of that unflushed/quickdried Gigabud that was in the 1 gal pot, and put in the jar with a boveda until i wanted to BHO it. well it honestly wasnt harsh and the buds look like shit! nasty green color compared to the main i bag dried... check it out, bag dried on the left and quick dried in a dehydrator then in jar over night to even out the humidity, then set out for 8 hrs in the open air and chopped up in a food processor on right... smoked the quick dried in the joint because i wanna see what the cure does to the little bit of bag dried bud i have
DSCN3014.JPG
DSCN3015.JPG
DSCN3017.JPG
DSCN3020.JPG

Back