Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

well i actually just smoked a joint of that unflushed/quickdried Gigabud that was in the 1 gal pot, and put in the jar with a boveda until i wanted to BHO it. well it honestly wasnt harsh and the buds look like shit! nasty green color compared to the main i bag dried... check it out, bag dried on the left and quick dried in a dehydrator then in jar over night to even out the humidity, then set out for 8 hrs in the open air and chopped up in a food processor on right... smoked the quick dried in the joint because i wanna see what the cure does to the little bit of bag dried bud i haveView attachment 609508 View attachment 609507 View attachment 609506 View attachment 609505
this experiment makes me wanna go chop the Candy kush tonight! then i say to myself ****UGH TRIP! RESIST THE TEMPTATION and let her pack on some more weight yet!!****

yup me and elvis was just talking about what Pop22 says about flushing... my look on it is i can either flush a plant for say 1 week then chop ect and then have a pant that i dont flush that i cut exactly a week ahead of the one i do flush and they will proly both be "ready" and not harsh around the same date is my speculation.... because ive noticed with me flushing for 5-6 days they are pretty damn great! and smelly and smooth by 2 weeks in the jar so i got some bud from a plant that didnt get a flush and was getting High PPM and it went in the jar yesterday(only about 5 grams i didnt BHO) and i will slowly test it for harshness over time....
I'm curious to hear your findings.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

well i actually just smoked a joint of that unflushed/quickdried Gigabud that was in the 1 gal pot, and put in the jar with a boveda until i wanted to BHO it. well it honestly wasnt harsh and the buds look like shit! nasty green color compared to the main i bag dried... check it out, bag dried on the left and quick dried in a dehydrator then in jar over night to even out the humidity, then set out for 8 hrs in the open air and chopped up in a food processor on right... smoked the quick dried in the joint because i wanna see what the cure does to the little bit of bag dried bud i haveView attachment 609508 View attachment 609507 View attachment 609506 View attachment 609505
Wow, definitely go with the stuff on the left!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

:yeahthat: Sativas are more prone to it.

With the heat causing it, think of it as the same reaction when the whole plant stretches. It's the flowers stretching to stay cool.

With flushing,i use canna flush to clear the medium and then plain tap water not ph'd.

Back