Indoor Back to some auto

Reaction score
So I've moved back to autos as I prefer them to photoperiod. So I've got 2 of my favourite white widows and 1 that's beaten me before, a dark devil. I've changed a few things. I'm experimenting with a dripper set up. Using a feeding method rather then just making it up and using air pruning pots. Having some mixed results but up to day 25 from pop. Dark devil is a week younger.
20221212_202540.jpg
20221209_193031.jpg
20221207_180039.jpg

Hi There! :D

Hmmm yeah, looking a bit wonky!

The temps are too cold, so that won't help much.
The leaves look pale and crooked and yellowing - that's probably a PH issue. If its soil, i'd go with 6.2 .. if it's coco, i'd go with 5.8.

So yeah, more heat, check you've got air exchange. Check your PH .. amd feed some veg nutes once the PH is corrected.

(That's what i'd do!)
Hope this helps
:pass:

Hi There! :D

Hmmm yeah, looking a bit wonky!

The temps are too cold, so that won't help much.
The leaves look pale and crooked and yellowing - that's probably a PH issue. If its soil, i'd go with 6.2 .. if it's coco, i'd go with 5.8.

So yeah, more heat, check you've got air exchange. Check your PH .. amd feed some veg nutes once the PH is corrected.

(That's what i'd do!)
Hope this helps
:pass:
Ph is on 6.0. I'll increase the heat and have added a flowering enhancer as that was recommended from the nutrient maker. Thankyou I'll check all of those things again though to make sure

Ph is on 6.0. I'll increase the heat and have added a flowering enhancer as that was recommended from the nutrient maker. Thankyou I'll check all of those things again though to make sure
Flower enhancer?? But it's not ready yet!

I'd put that bottle back on the shelf and stick with light veg nutes for now! :d5:

Back