Indoor Back in the High life again

Verdant in Vermont! :bighug:

I have jarred the FB Chem Dawg and LSD-25. Due to me not keeping the PH where they needed it to be, The harvest was small but I have tried both and they have a great head buzz and LSD-25 was a bit better for me. I dried the ladies inside a cardboard box. It was a clothing box that we used to move with. I had two plastic hangers on the metal bar supplied with each clothing box.

They stayed in there for 14 days, and that was a bit too long for them. The buds were dry and the stems were still a bit bendable. I have the Fast Buds(FB) Blue Dream in a box now and I will see how she drying after 10 days.

I do want to make note that the FB LSD-25 smells like "purple" sort of like purple Koolaid power mix. Very strong and appealing smell. So perhaps the enclosed box for drying kept more "smells" in the trichomes. Or maybe some one else may have input. But I am very happy with the results.

Be kind today and let those you love KNOW that you do. Love and Light to you all.

Just back from my morning with the ladies and did some more trimming. I like to trim as they mature so I have part/some/most of the trimming done when I go to jar them.they are 60 t0 102 days old. I took a sample from each and put them under the scope. They all are mostly cloudy on all of the samples so it looks like I will be drying the buds soon. I will do one or two a day and I plan on Friday 28th to "box" the first ones. Yes I will use the clothing boxes to dry them.

Vape report. The Fast Buds Blue Dream that I stunted is an really good vape. The effects are hard and long in the head and It surprised me how much I like it. It surprised me as sometimes the stunted ladies do not mature correctly tend to give me not they best effect. Again she was stunted by too high of PH at birth. I have another FB Blue Dream that was grown as she should be so I will have a side by side test to see if there is any difference. Even if the un-stunted FB Blue Dream is the same as the stunted one, well I will have a smile on my face.

The Fast Buds LSD-25 is a real kick in the head I must say. This one is the best buzz I have gotten from all of my FB LSD-25 I have grown in the past. And the smell is GREAT.

I'll take pics of the ladies B4 I hang them in the boxes as well as a trichome shot of each.

Stay safe today and turn the other cheek. If you know why you were born here on Earth at this time in her history then you know that the universe is in us all. Love and Light to everyone, yes everyone.

Some pics of the tent. There are 5 ladies remaining and I hope in two weeks they all will be down. They have all slowed down on their water evaporation so the 16 liters is lasting a few days. I am still hand watering daily as the 2.2 gal AutoPots can go dry on you. Just lift ups each pot and you will know what needs water and who does not. I am lowering the PH everyday b4 I water. I seem to have 6.0 as my go to PH. I am adding 14-16 grams of Mega Crop part one to the 16 liters. That makes it 690-710 PPM. I have lowered the lights a bit to get them a bit closer to the buds. The tent by the way smells oh SO good.

Group.
IMG_1887.jpeg

IMG_1888.jpeg

IMG_1889.jpeg

Fast Buds West Coast Haze is 105 days old. For me if I start them off "wrong" then they take a lot longer to finish up. She would look really pretty with some snow on here.
IMG_1892.jpeg

Fast Buds Chem Dawg is 73 days old. She has real nice and tight buds.
IMG_1890.jpeg

Fast buds Wedding Cheese Cake is 73 days old and packing on the trichomes.
IMG_1893.jpeg

Fast Buds Blue dream is 73 days old. She too is showing off her jewels.
IMG_1895.jpeg

IMG_1901.jpeg

Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel is the baby at 66 days old. She looks like will be the first of the five ladies to be hung dried.
IMG_1897.jpeg

The fall colors this year are just about memories.
IMG_1864.jpeg

IMG_1876.jpeg

IMG_1873.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_1869.jpeg

Be happy and find out why you are here on Gaia at this time. The truth will set you free.

Some pics of the tent. There are 5 ladies remaining and I hope in two weeks they all will be down. They have all slowed down on their water evaporation so the 16 liters is lasting a few days. I am still hand watering daily as the 2.2 gal AutoPots can go dry on you. Just lift ups each pot and you will know what needs water and who does not. I am lowering the PH everyday b4 I water. I seem to have 6.0 as my go to PH. I am adding 14-16 grams of Mega Crop part one to the 16 liters. That makes it 690-710 PPM. I have lowered the lights a bit to get them a bit closer to the buds. The tent by the way smells oh SO good.

Group.
View attachment 1532037

View attachment 1532038

View attachment 1532039

Fast Buds West Coast Haze is 105 days old. For me if I start them off "wrong" then they take a lot longer to finish up. She would look really pretty with some snow on here.
View attachment 1532043

Fast Buds Chem Dawg is 73 days old. She has real nice and tight buds.
View attachment 1532042

Fast buds Wedding Cheese Cake is 73 days old and packing on the trichomes.
View attachment 1532044

Fast Buds Blue dream is 73 days old. She too is showing off her jewels.
View attachment 1532045

View attachment 1532047

Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel is the baby at 66 days old. She looks like will be the first of the five ladies to be hung dried.
View attachment 1532046

The fall colors this year are just about memories.
View attachment 1532051

View attachment 1532054

View attachment 1532053

View attachment 1532050

View attachment 1532052

Be happy and find out why you are here on Gaia at this time. The truth will set you free.
Very nice, I love everything in all of those pictures. :bighug:

Happy Sunday to all of you out there. It's a beautiful day here sunny and 58 degrees. So I removed Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel after one day in darkness and cut and hung her branches in the cardboard clothing moving box.

Here is a pic of her trichomes. Mostly cloudy and a few amber so She was ready. She was 67 days old.
Photo on 10-28-22 at 8.52 AM.jpg

Then here are her pics of what she looked like. I look forward to vaping her after she dries. It could be about 10 days for that drying.
DSC_0923.jpeg

DSC_0929.jpeg

DSC_0926.jpeg

DSC_0927.jpeg

DSC_0928.jpeg

Stay safe as Gaia shifts into her 5th dimension and as we are going thru some major DNA upgrades.

Love and Light to everyone.

Strong work as always. Your plants have such thick stems on them! Like broom handles topped with thick, dense, bud ridden branches.

Outdoors looks like a wonderful place to be. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Strong work as always. Your plants have such thick stems on them! Like broom handles topped with thick, dense, bud ridden branches.

Outdoors looks like a wonderful place to be. Hope all is well with you and your family.
You are too kind. I struggle as some are apt to but I know Ive done something bone head wrong. I am a believer that the UV light is what thickens my ladies up as well as add more trichomes. They as we all are unique. I seem to get the same tight buds with these two lights. Real real happy with the results. Winter is slowly moving in on us but another lovely day today. We cleaned the windows :woohoo: today. All is great here. I hope all is well with you and yours. Love and Light to you and all.

Back