Indoor Back in the High life again

Lovely to see you back at it mate what you running I've been using soil and biotabs lately and it's going pretty good

Welcome to my new grow.

Five ladies popped on Aug 30. One rotted in the Root Riot so I replanted the Wild Thailand Ryder.

View attachment 1629349

The only change from last years grow is I will use all red lava rock for each container, along with the Root Riot in a 3"x 3" rock wool cube. I am using the AutoPots 2.2 gal with about 1/3 filled fill the lava rock.. A new addition is an outdoor vent for my tent. That vent should cut down on the smell.

I am using the same lights for a total of 650 watts in a 5'x 5' tent. Lights are on 20hrs per day. I am using again Mega Crop, 1 part. I will continue to use as it really works good for me.

The ladies are all from a different breeder and are my first time growing these strains. All of them are Autos and all seeds were purchased from Linda Seeds.

BUBBLE GUM by 00 Seeds Bank
STAR DAWG by Fast Buds
Jack Herer by Advanced Seeds
Mimosa X Orange Punch by Barney's Farm
Bruce Banner by Linda Seeds
Wild Thailand Ryder by World of Seeds

View attachment 1629350

View attachment 1629351

View attachment 1629353

View attachment 1629352

View attachment 1629354

View attachment 1629355

View attachment 1629356
I'm in and may your plants be covered in trichomes!

Lovely to see you back at it mate what you running I've been using soil and biotabs lately and it's going pretty good
Root Riot Rockwool and lava rock. This is what I am growing the ladies in along with Mega Crop 1 Part.

Back