Indoor Back in the High life again

Glad to see you’re back and growing again. I’ve lost a couple seeds to inattentiveness… mostly Linda seeds. I have to do all my grow stuff early morning without a buzz now… get stoned, germ seeds, forget, find a day or two later drowned. So a regiment is in order now and no bean death from then on. Get work done then get stoned!

So happy to see you back in the swing of things bro I had missed ya
Good to be back. And you are keeping the bar very high for all here at AFN. So happy to drop in and have my jaw drop in awe !!!!

Glad to see you’re back and growing again. I’ve lost a couple seeds to inattentiveness… mostly Linda seeds. I have to do all my grow stuff early morning without a buzz now… get stoned, germ seeds, forget, find a day or two later drowned. So a regiment is in order now and no bean death from then on. Get work done then get stoned!
Thanks for finding me. And YES "keep the stoner out of the garden" is what I learned here at AFN. So enjoy and I post every week.

Auto Pots
Happy Labor Day.
I wanted to show you the rest of my garden so here are a few more pics. I started off killing 8ths ladies. I will mark it down as user error/cavalier effort.
:nono:

There are a total of 8 ladies in the tent. One you will not see today is a stunted Fast Buds Blue Dream'atic. She is in total flower and is barely 1 foot tall and she is covered with trichomes. I did top her to see what happens to her. 7 ladies are now on the rez and one will be hand watered.

This is a pic of my set up as it currently set up in the basement.
DSC_0880.jpeg

Full Tent pic
DSC_0870.jpeg

Here is a FastBuds West Coast OG.
DSC_0878.jpeg

This one is Fast Buds Chem Dawg
DSC_0877.jpeg

Fast Buds LSD-25.
DSC_0855.jpeg

The only NON-Fast Buds is Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel ...... She is a Tri-leafed Lady. I am using 100% Lava Rock with my Root Riot 3x3 Rock-wool cube. I will hand water her as she is not set up to be in the AutoPots.
DSC_0857.jpeg

DSC_0873.jpeg

DSC_0871.jpeg

DSC_0885.jpeg

Love and Light to you all for the Times are Changing. Seek and you will find what you are looking for, ask and you will be answered.

So far so good. Looking forward to the updates!

Happy Labor Day.
I wanted to show you the rest of my garden so here are a few more pics. I started off killing 8ths ladies. I will mark it down as user error/cavalier effort.
:nono:

There are a total of 8 ladies in the tent. One you will not see today is a stunted Fast Buds Blue Dream'atic. She is in total flower and is barely 1 foot tall and she is covered with trichomes. I did top her to see what happens to her. 7 ladies are now on the rez and one will be hand watered.

This is a pic of my set up as it currently set up in the basement.
View attachment 1509324

Full Tent pic
View attachment 1509329

Here is a FastBuds West Coast OG.
View attachment 1509325

This one is Fast Buds Chem DawgView attachment 1509326

Fast Buds LSD-25.
View attachment 1509327

The only NON-Fast Buds is Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel ...... She is a Tri-leafed Lady. I am using 100% Lava Rock with my Root Riot 3x3 Rock-wool cube. I will hand water her as she is not set up to be in the AutoPots.
View attachment 1509332

View attachment 1509333

View attachment 1509334

View attachment 1509335

Love and Light to you all for the Times are Changing. Seek and you will find what you are looking for, ask and you will be answered.

I'm Pullin up a chair boss. :pass:
LSD purples always get me, seen so much of her but ive yet to run her yet. Happy growing m8.

Back