Indoor Back in the High life again

" ... the more a man cares for the things of this world, the less does he understand his destiny ..."

Kardec, Allan. The Spirits' Book: Revised Edition (p. 453). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

Biden pardons all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession in first major steps toward decriminalization.

Good news!! maybe we should make him President? instead of the senile guy we have in office now. :crying:

Great Day everyone. The ladies are really starting to spread out and for the most part happy.
They are getting 16 grams for 12 liters of well water along with 1.5 grams of Epson Salts. The water is 80 PPM with a 7.7-8.1 PH. The final PPM is 890-940 and the PH is adjusted to 6.0. The rez water is still changing PH to 6.5-6.6 every 24 hours. So it looks like hand watering is in my life now for good.

The ladies range from 67 -31 days old.
View attachment 1516415

View attachment 1516416

Fast Buds Blue Dream'atic is 67 days old and has survived the high PH swings she was subjected to by me. Looking very frosty. All trichomes are clear or cloudy. She is the only lady I topped at the very tip.
View attachment 1516428

One other survivor is Fast Buds West Coast OG. She has never looked lush and green but is is strong and her trichomes are developing very nicely. She too is at day 67.
View attachment 1516435

Fast Buds LSD-25 is also showing off her purple and trichomes. She is 61 days old and her buds are fattening up real nice. She is a favorite of mine. Her tall narrow growth is what I see every time she takes root in my garden.
View attachment 1516451

View attachment 1516452

There are two Fast Buds Star Dawgs in the tent. Fast Buds Star Dawg(a) is 61 days old and is showing some real nice flowers. She also has battled with the swinging PH I had from the start of this grow. I am so happy with the Fast Bud seeds.
View attachment 1516468

This the the younger Fast Buds Star Dawg at day 36.
View attachment 1516466

This is a healthy Fast Buds Blue Dream'atic is is 36 days old. A very bushy young lady indeed.
View attachment 1516471

This is Fast Buds Wedding Cheese Cake at day 36. She is growing like a weed :)
View attachment 1516473

The last lady is Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel at 31 days old. She is the one growing in all lava rock. She is still producing three branches per node and is super green and healthy.
View attachment 1516475

View attachment 1516476

Thanks for dropping by.
The LSD 25 is beautiful, have you ever seen her grow bigger? How's the nose/terps on her? Would love to cross her to anvil or blackstrap. Nice grow mate, love seeing all the different strains from fastbuds never tried their gear but I like their stuff.

The LSD 25 is beautiful, have you ever seen her grow bigger? How's the nose/terps on her? Would love to cross her to anvil or blackstrap. Nice grow mate, love seeing all the different strains from fastbuds never tried their gear but I like their stuff.
I harvested her yesterday as I was waiting for her trichomes to amber up a bit. All of the ones I have grown were Fast Buds and all we on the short side with just a bit of branching. This is what I seem to grow her at. I will post pics later today. The ladies are now very happy and starting on the younger ones to show the trichome production. FB is a good breeder. Then again I and also impressed with the Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel. She is the baby but the tallest one and has big buds sites. Sweet. She really has no smell, at least to my nose. @Franklin Sinatra

Last edited:
Yesterday FB LSD-25 and Blue Dream were harvested. They went about 80-84 days. Remember they both survived my high PH levels so they fought to survive.
Had to get a dehumidifier for the basement and that has even brought the tent humidity down from 62% to 40%. I am happy with that. It is not inside the tent. I am using the water condensed by dehumidifier as part of my nutrient mix water. This water is ZERO PPM but a low PH of 4.3. So I use my well water that has 80 PPM and a PH of 8.0. I am only using 1 gram of the one part Mega Crop per liter now as this is my past normal nix for my tent gardens.

As usual I am very pleased with the seeds from Fast Buds.They have always sprouted for me. Also want to say this is the first time I have grown Advanced seeds. Their Purple Diesel is a strong grower and is producing as a true champ. I can hardly wait to see he in full bloom.

Group shot.
IMG_1768.jpeg

FB Chem Dawg is showing her crystals. This one was front left. She is the younger lady.
IMG_1770.jpeg

FB Chem Dawg , the older lady. Perhaps a little purple in her trichomes...
IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1774.jpeg

IMG_1775.jpeg

Fast Buds West Coast OG
IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

Fast Buds Wedding Cheese Cake. She has well 3 tops on her.
IMG_1772.jpeg

Fast Buds Blue Dream
IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1782.jpeg

Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel. She is in 100% lava rock with a Root Riot placed in a 3" x3" Rock wool cube. YES the Lava rock do wick up so it can work in a Auto Pot
IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

Thank you for dropping by. Remember to do an act of Kindness today and everyday. Believe me it does make a difference. You and I may not be able to change the world but we can influence the world around us. It all starts with you. :toke: :smoking:

@blue Thank you mee lady :baby:

Great Monday to you all :d5:

Fast Buds Blue Dream(1) was put into three days of darkness before she will be hung to dry. I am using cardboard boxes to do the drying. This is a first for me with this drying method. The reason is I have a lot of boxes and with all of the workers still coming and going here, I thought the boxes would work. I am still hand watering each lady as I am unable to keep a steady PH. So I tested the reserve and it was 6.5. I lowered the PH to 5.6. I aim for 6.0 but I like to go lower as the coco has a lot of higher PH in it from the top feeding. I do an PH down adjustment ever day and all is looking as it should. I am mixing 16 liter with 15 grams of 1 part Mega Crop for every refill of the rez. This gives me 600-630 PPM. Temps in tent 68F - 80F with 43% RH

group shot. Front row left to right... FB Chem Dawg, then FB Chem Dawg (the one I put into darkness), FB OG West Coast.
Back row left to right...FB Wedding Cheese Cake, Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel and FB Blue Dream
IMG_1840.jpeg

IMG_1841.jpeg

FB Chem Dawg
IMG_1844.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg

FB Chem Dawg, she is ready for her 3 days of darkness before being hung to dry.
IMG_1846.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg

FB Blue Dream. After I took these pics I trimmed her. The trichomes are all over her.
IMG_1849.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg

FB Wedding Cheese Cake
IMG_1847.jpeg

IMG_1855.jpeg

FB West Coast OG.
IMG_1843.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel. She has three side branches at every node except at the top.
IMG_1848.jpeg

IMG_1856.jpeg

Thanks for dropping by. Try an act of Kindness today. :hump:

Back