Indoor Back in the High life again

Good morning. The garden is in full growth mode and one lady has done something I have not seen in my tent. First I want to report that my well water does NOT hold a PH Down change. The water is 8.0 PH from the tap. I have a whole house water softener which has given me a PPM of 80. I PH Down 12 liters to PH 6.0 and this will go up to 6.3 or 6.4 in a single day. So I PH Down it to 6.o and next day it is 6.3-6.4. The water in the AutoPot trays got as high as 7.0. So now I see where things went awry and was hurting the ladies. So now I hand water each ladies after I readjust the PH to 6.0.

I do training with most of my grows. I gently bend over the branches and tie them down to expose the inner small branches. I also remove any small branch that will not provide bud due to lack of lights.
DSC_0886.jpeg

DSC_0887.jpeg

The back left is FB Blue Dream'matic. The back row are all the ones negatively effect by the high PH. She is covered in trichomes
DSC_0888.jpeg

DSC_0889.jpeg

This is FB LSD-25. I have grown her 4 times and every time she is this purple
DSC_0891.jpeg

DSC_0893.jpeg

This is the only lady in the back row who looks like she has recovered, she is FB Chem Dawg. She is getting frosty.
DSC_0897.jpeg

DSC_0898.jpeg

This is a FB West Coast OG. She has not taken the high PH well...
DSC_0900.jpeg

Now the front row. FB Blue Dream'matic she is growing well.
DSC_0902.jpeg

Advanced Seed Purple Diesel. She is still growing as a tri-branch Lady. Very dark green. She is in Lava Rock.
DSC_0904.jpeg

DSC_0905.jpeg

continued next entry.

Attachments

• DSC_0903.jpeg
    DSC_0903.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
continued ....

This is FB Wedding Cheese Cake. SHE is having some different branching going on. On one set of branches she has split into two separate branches and the other one is trying to get a tri-branch. Never seen that in my tent. This is an attempt to show the branch that is now two branches.
DSC_0911.jpeg

DSC_0910.jpeg

FB Chem Dawg
DSC_0912.jpeg

DSC_0913.jpeg

Thank you for stopping by.

Great Day everyone. The ladies are really starting to spread out and for the most part happy.
They are getting 16 grams for 12 liters of well water along with 1.5 grams of Epson Salts. The water is 80 PPM with a 7.7-8.1 PH. The final PPM is 890-940 and the PH is adjusted to 6.0. The rez water is still changing PH to 6.5-6.6 every 24 hours. So it looks like hand watering is in my life now for good.

The ladies range from 67 -31 days old.
IMG_1725.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

Fast Buds Blue Dream'atic is 67 days old and has survived the high PH swings she was subjected to by me. Looking very frosty. All trichomes are clear or cloudy. She is the only lady I topped at the very tip.
IMG_1741.jpeg

One other survivor is Fast Buds West Coast OG. She has never looked lush and green but is is strong and her trichomes are developing very nicely. She too is at day 67.
IMG_1740.jpeg

Fast Buds LSD-25 is also showing off her purple and trichomes. She is 61 days old and her buds are fattening up real nice. She is a favorite of mine. Her tall narrow growth is what I see every time she takes root in my garden.
IMG_1730.jpeg

IMG_1739.jpeg

There are two Fast Buds Star Dawgs in the tent. Fast Buds Star Dawg(a) is 61 days old and is showing some real nice flowers. She also has battled with the swinging PH I had from the start of this grow. I am so happy with the Fast Bud seeds.
IMG_1738.jpeg

This the the younger Fast Buds Star Dawg at day 36.
IMG_1737.jpeg

This is a healthy Fast Buds Blue Dream'atic is is 36 days old. A very bushy young lady indeed.
IMG_1735.jpeg

This is Fast Buds Wedding Cheese Cake at day 36. She is growing like a weed :)
IMG_1736.jpeg

The last lady is Advanced Seeds Purple Diesel at 31 days old. She is the one growing in all lava rock. She is still producing three branches per node and is super green and healthy.
IMG_1727.jpeg

IMG_1734.jpeg

Thanks for dropping by.

Not growing for awhile. so i missed all the action. good to see you at full throttle. :bighug: .

Not growing for awhile. so i missed all the action. good to see you at full throttle. :bighug: .
Thanks for the rep. I understand about being in the here and now. It is nice to have this new tent and environment settling in so I know what to expect from them. I just image you have 2 sheds/barns full of jarred product so this break maybe needed by you :rofl::toke:

Last edited:
A few pics from today. FB Blue Dream'matic that I stunted is not picyure today. I had to cut off the top 3" of her main cola, MOLD. I have added a 16" fan into the tent to get more air movement. I also have trimmed up some ladies so air will flow through them better. The gnats are my newest pest and they seem to love the yellow sticky paper. Oh well all is great. Age of the ladies is 31 -75 days old.

Group shots.
IMG_1750.jpeg

IMG_1758.jpeg

Left to right back row
IMG_1756.jpeg

IMG_1757.jpeg

IMG_1760.jpeg

IMG_1751.jpeg

IMG_1759.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

Front Row left to Right
IMG_1755.jpeg

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1753.jpeg

Thanks for dropping bye.

A few pics from today. FB Blue Dream'matic that I stunted is not picyure today. I had to cut off the top 3" of her main cola, MOLD. I have added a 16" fan into the tent to get more air movement. I also have trimmed up some ladies so air will flow through them better. The gnats are my newest pest and they seem to love the yellow sticky paper. Oh well all is great. Age of the ladies is 31 -75 days old.

Group shots.
View attachment 1519218

View attachment 1519219

Left to right back row
View attachment 1519220

View attachment 1519221

View attachment 1519222

View attachment 1519223

View attachment 1519224

View attachment 1519225

Front Row left to Right
View attachment 1519226

View attachment 1519227

View attachment 1519228

Thanks for dropping bye.
If you want to solve your nat issues, you can add Nematodes to the soil.

Back