New Grower Azad Grows RQS Gorilla,Bubble Kush, Cheese and Northen Lights automatic

I was suggested an ink bird I was considering this, and getting a oil radiator to keep either the room tent is in warmer or inside the tent, with still having fresh air coming in from outside from window the battle has been keeping temps to an optimum range its had me on my toes from day one with outside being 7c and the air coming into the room the tent is in is pretty cold I try play with central heating to keep it stable in the room the tent is in because it can have quite fast effects of temps in the grow room but I cannot keep this up so I need an alternative to keep temps within range at night it can drop to about 17c now I need this higher? I would of thought so, Thanks again guys. more pics tonight.
whats you light cycle? 24hrs? if so then no need to add any heater to tent the hps should provide enough and if on 24hrs you not need worry temps will drop to low..it will actually be cheaper to run the hps vs a heater so you may want take that into account also..adding in a heater will surely dry our tent even more..so I would use the hps 24hrs instead...

its on a 18/6 for the first day I ran them 20-4 but after noticing the cost I opted for 18/6
okay so your like me taking costs into account so I'd recommend running the 600w 24hrs..it will be more cost effective and will help provide a more stable environment due to less temp fluctuations...

its on a 18/6 for the first day I ran them 20-4 but after noticing the cost I opted for 18/6
there's really not much cost difference a 600w w/ ballast is pulling like 630-640 at wall not the 600 as advertised you need count the ballast also, which is about 30-40w it could be slightly more or less but generally in that area...

so a different room in the house is ok a swell as the same room?
yes, the room your tent is in is fine to pull air from, taking outside air is only causing more confusion since the cold mixing with heat given negative affect..

Back