New Grower Azad Grows RQS Gorilla,Bubble Kush, Cheese and Northen Lights automatic

ill try the towel and bucket see how it works and might get a laser temp to give me accuracy on leaf temps I will be going LED next time in half the space with no more than 5 plants of one strain to make it easier until I get more experience
it works brother! I have had to use that myself...I'll be updating pics today I'll show ya on my own plants what low humidity looks like just like we seeing here! I'll tag ya in once I upload them..Normally I run a sealed tent w/co2 so humidity usually very high then, this grow I am running an open tent and it's much harder to keep humidity in target areas.(your battling outside temp/humidity, room tent is in... doesn't take much to throw things off)....I would also suggest for ya pick up a 2nd temp/humidity meter and see what kind of difference between just them too, as I said I have a difference between all 3 of mine..differences of 5-10% well them number may not seem important they are...

Last edited:
ill try the towel and bucket see how it works and might get a laser temp to give me accuracy on leaf temps I will be going LED next time in half the space with no more than 5 plants of one strain to make it easier until I get more experience
I use that also I aim it at everything walls leaves top of coco stalks, you name it I check.. things pretty balanced with temp on a lazer thing...humidity will be easy with your meter in correct place...but will need more then one to be sure they one your using isnt off and to give just a better more accurate reading ...it won't hurt to have more then one.

I was suggested an ink bird I was considering this, and getting a oil radiator to keep either the room tent is in warmer or inside the tent, with still having fresh air coming in from outside from window the battle has been keeping temps to an optimum range its had me on my toes from day one with outside being 7c and the air coming into the room the tent is in is pretty cold I try play with central heating to keep it stable in the room the tent is in because it can have quite fast effects of temps in the grow room but I cannot keep this up so I need an alternative to keep temps within range at night it can drop to about 17c now I need this higher? I would of thought so, Thanks again guys. more pics tonight.

I was suggested an ink bird I was considering this, and getting a oil radiator to keep either the room tent is in warmer or inside the tent, with still having fresh air coming in from outside from window the battle has been keeping temps to an optimum range its had me on my toes from day one with outside being 7c and the air coming into the room the tent is in is pretty cold I try play with central heating to keep it stable in the room the tent is in because it can have quite fast effects of temps in the grow room but I cannot keep this up so I need an alternative to keep temps within range at night it can drop to about 17c now I need this higher? I would of thought so, Thanks again guys. more pics tonight.
yeah thats why I had said when you factor all them things into the picture..it's pretty clear this issue points at the humidity..placement of meter has me more convinced of that now...I can't wait to see what kind of numbers we see once you move it and if it was around what i had thought...

it was 80.1f 56% rh I have two one on either side but with room temps changing all the time its hard to say what is was
you have that hanging now? how long it's hanging for? you don't have humidifier blowing up where them are placed? also, what is weather conditions outside today gonna rain/snow? am just wondering if also outside maybe showing that it's higher then it actually is... Monitor for a few hours and lets see if any dips or just what is going on... that area shouldn't be higher then when had placed on floor..it will probably take an hour or two to balance out and you start getting the true levels...but if gonna rain/snow today or had just done that that will certainly raise a few points, but really that is still way low when you go by chart I had giving you, you'd go by 80.6 and with even 56% your in the deep red not even in yellow...also is that 56% adding the wicking or spraying? I just want have complete picture...

here is low humidity, I NEVER blow fans at my plants...so I ask ya how could we have same signs if yours from a fan and mine is not? I like back up what I say now ya have proof.... I also sent ya pm what a leave looks like when a fan is blown at it there is an obvious difference....see how leaf even looks dry? because it is!!!!I'm in flower now so I not need to worry to much, but in veg this would of caused tiny ass plants...just a fact...a few guys know I had an excellent mentor who used always try tricking me up and I'd have find & explain.. one of the very things he did was blow fans at plants to make looks as there was something else going on...so I got quite good at noticing the difference...

IMG_8182_LI.jpg
IMG_8201.JPG

Back