New Grower Azad Grows RQS Gorilla,Bubble Kush, Cheese and Northen Lights automatic

hello everyone who has been following/helping I have been really busy as it gets to that time of year again , so its been a while since my last update and I'm due an update as to how the plants are growing/getting on at the minute, growth has improved today is (day 21) from sprouting out off the soil,I have some cupped and clawed leaves due to temps getting to 30c for a few hours and maybe the light being too close as well, is there any prevention cures or things that can help with this, also I have some yellow spots on a few important big leaves I was thinking of next time the pots get dry enough and are ready for a watering I should just use water for 1 or maybe 2 feeds to give them a break from the nutrients and pull the light up a few extra inches and keep an eye on temps to give them a break from the heat, its hard to keep an eye on things when I'm working and not with them I'm also struggling with the 4 inch intake and with having a 6 inch exhaust on low speed because the tent sucks in too much already I think if it was on speed 2 (high) it would be way too much I feel if I had a 5 inch intake with 2 speeds this would give me an advantage to have more control over the room temps, sometimes at night temps can get as low as 18 would a oil radiator on a timer for to lights off period help this, I'm putting some pictures up in about 4 hours, what is allowed to be shown in the pictures? again any input opinions would be great :thanks::pass:
in coco no need to give just plain water, coco seems to do better if plain water isn't used in-between feedings...I'll tell ya why, coco doesn't retain nutrients like any other medium. so if you give plain water you'll kinda end up chasing your tail something the plant will need will be one of them things that is depleted...I always found to give smaller feedings more often, for instance if you been giving a gallon a day break that up into 3 feedings not a single one(make since?) that will keep the plants legs from being to wet and making the roots search out more areas(looking for the food) ...About the tent sucking in, unfortunately that is a very common problem, you should try put some inside poles around tent to prevent the middle area from being sucked in and using up space...I added bars to my tent to prevent that, it will always suck in and really thats kinda a good thing coz it shows you have plenty of negative pressure to scrub odors once they are to start, I don't usually use my scrubber until odor seeping out of tent, I also have mine on a speed router & timer recycler to run for short bursts it don't need to always run until it's very smelly...BTW, do you have any of your tent side vents open when your running extraction to cut back on amount of neg pressure, you'll always want the neg pressure you just want it balanced as possible so it doesn't wear your fan out too quickly and destroy tent do to TOO much pressure(thats where them poles around inside come in also)anyways, I'll continue to read on..I just wanted point out when I got to this part...

Heres the pictures
hey whats the temp & humidity inside tent? It almost looks as if your rh is running kinda low, is it?

So im still waiting for my camera as I received a faulty one just my luck, excuse the quality again but bare with me this is just 2 strains 2 plants not sure which is what but there bubble kush and cheese its day 25 from seed sprout how things looking can anyone tell which is which? How long until flower im in no rush i dont mind them veg for as long as it takes, ive been feeding 15 ml a and 15 ml b 15 ml rhizotonic 15ml canazym 10 ml calmag per 10 liters and at a ph of 5.8 with run off being 5.5 light is at 60cm again after a little heat wave tell me if im doing things right temps are between 24c - 26c humidity 50-55% at day and 18.5c 22c humidity 40-50% at night.
your rh is a little out of range, that could be why your seeing them leaves curling in the VPD is kinda off, I'm send you a chart to help guide you with that part. I'll pm you with it. Look I'll show chart here I sent this to ya already, but I want you to see how the rh is off just according to the chart, keep in the green zone through pre-flower once ya in flower then the chart can be forgotten about. 80.6 & 75% would be perfect for your target area.
VPD Chart1.jpg

Last edited:
Plant in first pic looks good. Plant in 2nd pic has some major tacoing on her leaves, is a fan pointing there, by chance?
his rh is off, thats why we seeing canoeing like that they can't breathe well

Dont thinks so. That RH may not be optimal but it's certainly fine.
okay if you think so, I think it's a tad low but wtf do I know... he's at 50% barely w/ 78degree temps clearly that is too low like 25% to low, but I'm wrong...

okay is you think so, I think it's a tad low but wtf do I know...
The temps are low too. Your recommendation for 80.6° & 75% RH is great and that would be a great target. I'm just saying, in my opinion 50% RH is not going to taco those leaves like that, not in my experience growing, or seeing any other grows.

Back