New Grower Azad Grows RQS Gorilla,Bubble Kush, Cheese and Northen Lights automatic

Looking much better i think, any tips should i train one of them? Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_3325.JPG
    IMG_3325.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3326.JPG
    IMG_3326.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3328.JPG
    IMG_3328.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3329.JPG
    IMG_3329.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 56
hello everyone who has been following/helping I have been really busy as it gets to that time of year again , so its been a while since my last update and I'm due an update as to how the plants are growing/getting on at the minute, growth has improved today is (day 21) from sprouting out off the soil,I have some cupped and clawed leaves due to temps getting to 30c for a few hours and maybe the light being too close as well, is there any prevention cures or things that can help with this, also I have some yellow spots on a few important big leaves I was thinking of next time the pots get dry enough and are ready for a watering I should just use water for 1 or maybe 2 feeds to give them a break from the nutrients and pull the light up a few extra inches and keep an eye on temps to give them a break from the heat, its hard to keep an eye on things when I'm working and not with them I'm also struggling with the 4 inch intake and with having a 6 inch exhaust on low speed because the tent sucks in too much already I think if it was on speed 2 (high) it would be way too much I feel if I had a 5 inch intake with 2 speeds this would give me an advantage to have more control over the room temps, sometimes at night temps can get as low as 18 would a oil radiator on a timer for the lights off period help this, I'm putting some pictures up in about 4 hours, what is allowed to be shown in the pictures? again any input opinions would be great :thanks::pass:

Last edited:
in the winter my lights off time is when im home and heating is blasting,summer i change it to lights off in the afternoon.could you put the 4" to extract and try passive intake ?
if they plants are still quite squat could raise the light 6".if its just the tip of the leaf curled it could be too much nutes.
as for the pics just be sensible.no mugshots,no letters or things that may have names and addresses on view.if ya have a real nice set of tits feel free to pm me :eyebrows:
keep er lit
:pighug:

i have just got one of these
inkbird.JPG

today not even plugged it in yet.its an inkbird,can plug in a fan or two in/ext a heater or something.set a high and low,and the inkbird should keep things between 18-28.
im plugging in a lil 2" greenhouse tube heater and a desk fan thats sitting close to my led.
:pighug:

thanks again Archie, I could swap them around, what is passive intake? what is squat? yeah sure nothing on show brother equipment is okay? its pay day tomorrow and I can spend some money on some things needed, when do we introduce canna boost and when we add boost do we stop using any other nutes or is there any links to feeding info with coco. :crying:no tits here bro :thumbsup:

Back