New Grower Azad Grows RQS Gorilla,Bubble Kush, Cheese and Northen Lights automatic

Hi Dudeski, per 10l of water I gave them 10ml coco a 10ml coco b 10 ml rhizotonic 5 ml cannazym and 5ml canna cal mag still waiting on my camera to arrive but I will later on post some pics as an update quality wont be good but there is improvement they was quite yellow and new growth was too seems they may of had some nutrient deficiency and the conditions was not too good because I have fed them and lowered the light to 55cm and they look to be thriving atm pointing towards the lights as if there praying and onto there 3rd set of leaves now they stopped growing for a few days new growth is greener and the two first leaves have some how got a bit of green back in them are they cotyledons, I have a lot to learn I think I'm in the right place thanks for your interest still getting to know how to use the website aswell
You are in the right place! Photos help us help you.

Coco needs food added and at the proper ph. I'm a soul guy but @Unique is a coco master, he wont steer you wrong. Sound like you are on track! Read , read, read and font be afraid to ask questions.

Looking fine. You have great equipment and good stock. I only grow in organic soil, so I can’t help there but one common mistake I see with new growers is trying to overdo it. The plant WANTS to grow so definitely take your time and do a lil research on the site to find out how the most successful coco growers manage their crops. Autos use less nutrients overall than the manufacturers usually advise, so you might have to do a little fiddling to find your “sweet spot”. Otherwise, you’re on your way to some great smoke! Good luck.

Hi Dudeski, per 10l of water I gave them 10ml coco a 10ml coco b 10 ml rhizotonic 5 ml cannazym and 5ml canna cal mag still waiting on my camera to arrive but I will later on post some pics as an update quality wont be good but there is improvement they was quite yellow and new growth was too seems they may of had some nutrient deficiency and the conditions was not too good because I have fed them and lowered the light to 55cm and they look to be thriving atm pointing towards the lights as if there praying and onto there 3rd set of leaves now they stopped growing for a few days new growth is greener and the two first leaves have some how got a bit of green back in them are they cotyledons, I have a lot to learn I think I'm in the right place thanks for your interest still getting to know how to use the website aswell
your doing fine there isnt massive growth spurts At this age pal they will speed up soon and remember keep it simple pal thats some of the best advice ive been given

Pictures might be sideways but here they are for now

Attachments

• IMG_3312.JPG
    IMG_3312.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3316.JPG
    IMG_3316.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3317.JPG
    IMG_3317.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3318.JPG
    IMG_3318.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 49
thanks dudeski sometimes people need that confidence boost, happy to know I'm on the right track, what light height should I be at? should I carry on with the same amount of feeding? will update as soon as I get my camera.

Back