New Grower Azad Grows RQS Gorilla,Bubble Kush, Cheese and Northen Lights automatic

passive intake is just with no fan.a lot of tent growers dont have an intake fan just an exhaust fan.
squat is short,last pics they 4" or so.
yep built in thermostat and two plug in sockets,so it can turn on a heater at below 18c and above 28c it will turn on another fan.so it helps keeps things between18-28.
yep equipement is good,cups of tea and rockets better :coffee:
IMG_3011.JPG

sorry i only know biobizz nutes.
cococo can be a bit tricky,ph pen lots of calmag a must.
cocococo section https://www.autoflower.org/forums/growing-with-coco-coir.244/
some great stuff from blue https://www.autoflower.org/threads/canna-coco-growing-tips.29173/
keep er lit.
:pighug:

so how they getting fresh air in I cant let any light out in case its seen, yup does look good defo going to check it out, so what medium do you use whats best for new growers or for auto flowers, when you say lots of cal mag canna says 0.1ml-10ml per l what would you say is lots I thought 1/4 nutes was how autos worked? just making my own brew and spliff but I'm in a food coma can barley move :smoking::thumbsup:

so how they getting fresh air in I cant let any light out in case its seen, yup does look good defo going to check it out, so what medium do you use whats best for new growers or for auto flowers, when you say lots of cal mag canna says 0.1ml-10ml per l what would you say is lots I thought 1/4 nutes was how autos worked? just making my own brew and spliff but I'm in a food coma can barley move :smoking::thumbsup:
Cal mag is not really food but a supplement, necessary supplement. At least half if not full strength on it.

in the winter my lights off time is when im home and heating is blasting,summer i change it to lights off in the afternoon.could you put the 4" to extract and try passive intake ?
if they plants are still quite squat could raise the light 6".if its just the tip of the leaf curled it could be too much nutes.
as for the pics just be sensible.no mugshots,no letters or things that may have names and addresses on view.if ya have a real nice set of tits feel free to pm me :eyebrows:
keep er lit
Haha haha haha killing me :crying:

I use just plain coco coir and from start of grow to end I use 8mls of OilyCan Calmag per Gallon or roughly 2mls per Liter.

passive intake is just with no fan.a lot of tent growers dont have an intake fan just an exhaust fan.
squat is short,last pics they 4" or so.
yep built in thermostat and two plug in sockets,so it can turn on a heater at below 18c and above 28c it will turn on another fan.so it helps keeps things between18-28.
yep equipement is good,cups of tea and rockets better :coffee:
View attachment 974044
sorry i only know biobizz nutes.
cococo can be a bit tricky,ph pen lots of calmag a must.
cocococo section https://www.autoflower.org/forums/growing-with-coco-coir.244/
some great stuff from blue https://www.autoflower.org/threads/canna-coco-growing-tips.29173/
keep er lit.
That tea looks orange you made that or store bought? You filled it up to the top. Must have been thirsty. Does it taste delicious? That's a good doobie wish I could smoke maybe one day.

ive been giving 10ml cal mag per 10l so 1ml per litre

So im still waiting for my camera as I received a faulty one just my luck, excuse the quality again but bare with me this is just 2 strains 2 plants, there bubble kush and cheese its day 25 from seed sprout how things looking, ive been feeding 15 ml a and 15 ml b 15 ml rhizotonic 15ml canazym 10 ml calmag per 10 liters and at a ph of 5.8 with run off being 5.5 light is at 60cm again after a little heat wave, temps are between 24c - 26c humidity 50-55% at day and 18.5c-22c humidity 40-50% at night.

Last edited:
Heres the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_3361.JPG
    IMG_3361.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3362.JPG
    IMG_3362.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3364.JPG
    IMG_3364.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 45