Outdoor Az Sunshine+Black Cream Fem Auto (First Journal)

Daily dose of updates yall! I went ahead and buried the pot in the ground, as well as adding extra perlite on the surface, really gotta thank @912GreenSkell for the advice, pretty sure I would have had a terrible time if not for the tips, you guys rock! When I visited her today I gave her 1/8th teaspoon of Grow A&N and about half a cup of water to wash it down. Other than that she's got potential!
20180126_131557.jpg
20180126_131537.jpg
20180126_131519.jpg

NO problem bud...good luck!! Hopefully it works out great for you!! Growing in sometime adverse conditions like rapid cold and heat(the desert) can be challenging. I deal with more cold than heat, but in the midsummer it can reach well over 100f here(still not Az hot though at all!!)

If you are really concerned with steal mound up the natural dirt around the edges of the pot and use some of the natural dirt(which is light enough colour i doubt it will absorb sun like black earth) to blend in the white of the perlite.

When I go check on her today ill definitely fill you guys in! I currently have the other one workin on sprouting right outside my window haha, I'm trying to sprout her in a yogurt cup and then transfer to a final pot once her leaf canopy stretches across the yogurt cup diameter.

When I go check on her today ill definitely fill you guys in! I currently have the other one workin on sprouting right outside my window haha, I'm trying to sprout her in a yogurt cup and then transfer to a final pot once her leaf canopy stretches across the yogurt cup diameter.

make 'em into instatransplant pots bud...then work really well in 16oz cups
IMG_6429.JPG

IMG_6427.JPG

I will definitely be doing this on the next germ for sure! So clarify for me how it works, I'm sure I got it down I just want a second confirmation haha, basically I fill the cup with slots up with soil and plant as normal, but when it germs and is ready for transplanting, all I do is remove it from the solo cup it was in and transplant the solo cup with slots over to a final pot in a way that it fits in snugly with the soil?

I will definitely be doing this on the next germ for sure! So clarify for me how it works, I'm sure I got it down I just want a second confirmation haha, basically I fill the cup with slots up with soil and plant as normal, but when it germs and is ready for transplanting, all I do is remove it from the solo cup it was in and transplant the solo cup with slots over to a final pot in a way that it fits in snugly with the soil?

Yep you got it!! Its a good way to keep it indoors for 10 days...any longer than that and roots will start to constrict and size can be stunted(I do it on purpose in cup indoor to make larger plants smaller)

plant both of the cups in the dirt and pat dirt around the outside of the outer cup. Pull both cups out carefully, so the dirt doesn't cave in and remove the outer cup and plant the inner cup in and you are done. Using pots like those are advantageous too because you can monitor root growth and moisture levels.

Alright so fantastic news! Soil was super cold and moist when I brushed away the perlite layer and pressed my knuckle into it. I went ahead and gave her a half a cup of water along with another 1/8 tsp of Grow (Advanced Nutrients) other than that she's looking healthy! I'm going to saran-wrap her again tomorrow again, now that I actually know where it will grow from.

Back