Outdoor Az Sunshine+Black Cream Fem Auto (First Journal)

Man i just cant stop learning. So i had an ephifany yesterday as I was sparking up with the homie, and I realized that I have been underfeeding her YET AGAIN. Super frustrated at myself for not noticing earlier.
What happened was my feed line called for 4ml a L, and to be used as a 3 part system. While I was using all 3 of them together unlike my last grow, this time I did not dose her correctly. She was being given ONLY 4ml in the gallon watering jug I use, rather then the proper 16ml of nutes total( 1 gal is 3.8 L, just round up to 4 for sake of ease). So this entire fracking time she has been underfed. I corrected the nutes yesterday and instead of jumping straight from a 4ml dose to a 16ml dose, I will ease her into it over the week as not to shock her and fuck it up more. Her lifespan is coming to an end, with about a month at most remaining for her. Hopefully she can pack on a bit of mass, but I fear I may have discovered my goof too late. Ah well, at least I have 1 more seed to pop. Maybe then we will see just what this strain can do, but for now its smack myself for my stupidity and hope for the best.

The most important thing is you learn from your errors. Experience made from errors is even more valuable than the weed you will get form your first few grows.

The most important thing is you learn from your errors. Experience made from errors is even more valuable than the weed you will get form your first few grows.
You are so right man, I just cant stop kicking myself from this one haha I just keep reminding myself in the future it will simply improve with my understanding of this, all I can say is learning sucks sometimes haha:biggrin::pass:

good idea not to shock her, she should be okay....let see some budd pics please. how much longer does she have?

Back