Outdoor Az Sunshine+Black Cream Fem Auto (First Journal)

First of all, mad love to everybody who chimed in their knowledge to assisting me through this, its been a journey. What I am shamelessly proud to present is my first ever marijuana plant I grew!
20180409_142402.jpg
20180409_142352.jpg
20180409_142340.jpg

Ok on the real, this was my first grow so i am impressed I even yielded anything lmao. The foxtailing is outrageous, but some research actually told me this particular strain actually leans to this genetically which is a bit unfortunate. Will weigh her tomorrow and let yall know what she is!
Summary, this was fucking fun.
Doin it again.
Soon.
Love you guys

First of all, mad love to everybody who chimed in their knowledge to assisting me through this, its been a journey. What I am shamelessly proud to present is my first ever marijuana plant I grew!
View attachment 889844 View attachment 889845 View attachment 889846
Ok on the real, this was my first grow so i am impressed I even yielded anything lmao. The foxtailing is outrageous, but some research actually told me this particular strain actually leans to this genetically which is a bit unfortunate. Will weigh her tomorrow and let yall know what she is!
Summary, this was fucking fun.
Doin it again.
Soon.
Love you guys
and of course you'll tell us how she smokes when you get to that.:d5::pass:

Well now that your first is out of the way and the learning experience of how it went. Now to improve onto the next grow. I know my first I ended up growing little bonsai bud tree. If I was closer I'd give you a hand.

Well guys 3 days of drying and I had to take a sample, let me start this off by saying the buds are too small for me to take the time and trim them, but by the looks I probably got a solid eighth.
Anyways, the smoke.

>>First off, you can pull this as long as you can hold air, it is THAT smooth!! My homies and I (2 others) shared a bowel, and we were able to hit the pipe for way longer than normal without feeling a burn!

>>The taste, to me is of a smooth and rich cream. My other friend said to him it was cream and a bit of toasted marshmellow, which I also got a hint of during my next hit.

>>Frost game on point, no need to elaborate. I cant believe I'm saying this, but it looks better than the dispo shit I get out here. Super dark and purple too, gorgeous orange hairs!

20180411_144941.jpg
20180411_144935.jpg

Also. Should I start a new thread for this? Or piggyback off this one?
(;
She is on day 12
20180411_145631.jpg

Attachments

• 20180411_145631.jpg
    20180411_145631.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 49
Well, not technically. I germed her when I began flushing the prior grow (first one) so that way the time correlated properly in my schedule with harvesting the old and preparing the new. However, I may just honestly piggyback off this thread and update you guys with the "black cream 2.0 grow"
Yea, I think I will call it that haha.
Figured since I am here I would bless an update upon you guys:
She is doing handy dandy, was quite windy today though which caught me off guard, so I've rigged up a support for the lil' gal. She is working on her second full set of leaves (not counting the singles she first makes) and I waited 10 days before giving her nutes this time around. Nutrient wise, same stuff, except I am using all 3 this time, properly mixed and everything. She is currently on 2ml per L of grow, bloom, and micro (A&N line). Due to the ever-increasing temps out here in Az too, I have been giving her around 60ml of water a day, sometimes going outside in the evening and giving her plain water if the soil calls for it. The plan is to transplant her when the roots start doin their thing and show me they want somewhere to go
Day 13 for her gents, I'm already excited again :drool:
I cannot wait to see how big this one can get, now that I have that first time outta the way lol.
:greenthumb:
Hope everybody is having a pleasant pre-Friday!!! Godbless
30653056_991380027705472_347285850054197248_n.jpg
30656197_991380044372137_1113470911438127104_n.jpg

Well, not technically. I germed her when I began flushing the prior grow (first one) so that way the time correlated properly in my schedule with harvesting the old and preparing the new. However, I may just honestly piggyback off this thread and update you guys with the "black cream 2.0 grow"
Yea, I think I will call it that haha.
Figured since I am here I would bless an update upon you guys:
She is doing handy dandy, was quite windy today though which caught me off guard, so I've rigged up a support for the lil' gal. She is working on her second full set of leaves (not counting the singles she first makes) and I waited 10 days before giving her nutes this time around. Nutrient wise, same stuff, except I am using all 3 this time, properly mixed and everything. She is currently on 2ml per L of grow, bloom, and micro (A&N line). Due to the ever-increasing temps out here in Az too, I have been giving her around 60ml of water a day, sometimes going outside in the evening and giving her plain water if the soil calls for it. The plan is to transplant her when the roots start doin their thing and show me they want somewhere to go
Day 13 for her gents, I'm already excited again :drool:
I cannot wait to see how big this one can get, now that I have that first time outta the way lol.
:greenthumb:
Hope everybody is having a pleasant pre-Friday!!! GodblessView attachment 891276 View attachment 891277

I would try to get her into more medium asap if you can, especially if that is an intsatranplant pot. Plant roots start to restrict after around 10 days in cups. Man the toke on the last one sounds awesome!! And in the bowl it looks great too!! Lacking on the yield, but that will come with time!!

Back