Outdoor Az Sunshine+Black Cream Fem Auto (First Journal)

I am waiting till tomorrow to transplant; fun fact about this grow, its a guerilla in my backyard and we happen to irrigate, and the location of the plant is near the irrigation opening port in my lot, so in order to prevent the folks from finding it I need to either take her back to my original spot where my very first plant was sabotaged and risk it by planting her in the ground permanently due to the heat we will be getting in the future, or wait until I irrigate tomorrow in the morning and transplant her then?(I am taking over doing it for my dad, he used to and now I volunteered, for obvious reasons, simply as a means to prevent him from walking back and finding it, despite being slightly hidden.) When I transplant her she will go into the ground permanently as a means of cooling, and I am also going to try and line the outside of the pot with a layer of dirt and good ol mulch made by a local farmer nearby.

She is successfully transplanted!!! Gave her a healthy splash of the 2ml/L nutrient mix, and when potting her I did a layer system of soil, 24 worms, soil, then slid the insta-transplant pot in, another layer of worms, and then a final layer of soil on top.

Littlw update for yall, here she is at day 24 with some LSTing. Started the LST yesterday with string but decided I would use some 20g vape wire I had lying around. Switching to pipe cleaners soon, simply to try em out.
I did want to tell you guys about a little trick I have been doing lately though. As basic and silly as this sounds, I have been keeping her food in the refrigerator, and when it comes time to water her I add a few ice cubes, give it a shake and bless her with icy coolness!! Very effective in mantaining a cool root and ecosystem I found, and i am able to go outside later that evening and she is VERY COOL inside the soil. I want to expand on this and take some temperature readings soon of the soil at dif. times to gauge how effective this is in the extremes of Arizona, but for now im lovin the results!
20180424_131057.jpg
20180424_131051.jpg

Pic of her last night when I moved her to a temp spot while I irrigated the next day, she is looking good!! Already a strong caramel scent from her nodes!

Attachments

• 20180427_233846.jpg
    20180427_233846.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 69
LST just doin it's thing. Bumped up her nutes to 6ml a L. She's been doin 5ml a L for the past week and a half, so I'm capping it at 6 and seeing what she can take/do with it. Also went and full-on buried her in the ground, I worked out a good fool-proof (tested it earlier this week) method of transplanting her quickly back and forth to locations. She is alot cooler now for sure, and I still ice her and give her a cold meal every time! Also the rock there is a placeholder, I went ahead and pipe cleaned her like the rest after the picture.
cfhdfh.jpg
fgdgd.jpg

Sup all, been a fat minute. Figured I would res this thread with some noice nudes of ma girl (;
I've been trimming excess foliage off of her over time, simply to divert her efforts to producing bud mass and size.
ddsg.jpg
sadfasdas.jpg

Man i just cant stop learning. So i had an ephifany yesterday as I was sparking up with the homie, and I realized that I have been underfeeding her YET AGAIN. Super frustrated at myself for not noticing earlier.
What happened was my feed line called for 4ml a L, and to be used as a 3 part system. While I was using all 3 of them together unlike my last grow, this time I did not dose her correctly. She was being given ONLY 4ml in the gallon watering jug I use, rather then the proper 16ml of nutes total( 1 gal is 3.8 L, just round up to 4 for sake of ease). So this entire fracking time she has been underfed. I corrected the nutes yesterday and instead of jumping straight from a 4ml dose to a 16ml dose, I will ease her into it over the week as not to shock her and fuck it up more. Her lifespan is coming to an end, with about a month at most remaining for her. Hopefully she can pack on a bit of mass, but I fear I may have discovered my goof too late. Ah well, at least I have 1 more seed to pop. Maybe then we will see just what this strain can do, but for now its smack myself for my stupidity and hope for the best.

Back