Outdoor Az Sunshine+Black Cream Fem Auto (First Journal)

Hey James,

Welcome and good luck! I’ve also just got some seeds, we are currently at the same stage [emoji6]!

I see the guys have already chipped in with some awesome tips. Something you will want to think about it watering - depending on how often you visit - because a black pot like that one will absorb a lot of heat from the sun, and when the plant is bigger it will use a bit more water ( I know auto’s don’t use as much water as photos).

So just an idea, might be useful to mulch the pot, to help keep moisture in it. This will be when the plant is bigger, and you basically have two semi circles that will join together, the stem will be between it, and all the foliage above it...Also, you might want to grab some of that local shrubbery and put it around the pot to camouflage it. Pots are easy to pick and and steal, so conceal[emoji6]

I’ve never done the plastic cover thing with Autos, so someone please correct me if it’s a bad idea, because I will be doing it[emoji23]

Much love brothers! And good vibes to you and your ladies. Best of luck! Peace out ☘️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey James,

Welcome and good luck! I’ve also just got some seeds, we are currently at the same stage [emoji6]!

I see the guys have already chipped in with some awesome tips. Something you will want to think about it watering - depending on how often you visit - because a black pot like that one will absorb a lot of heat from the sun, and when the plant is bigger it will use a bit more water ( I know auto’s don’t use as much water as photos).

So just an idea, might be useful to mulch the pot, to help keep moisture in it. This will be when the plant is bigger, and you basically have two semi circles that will join together, the stem will be between it, and all the foliage above it...Also, you might want to grab some of that local shrubbery and put it around the pot to camouflage it. Pots are easy to pick and and steal, so conceal[emoji6]

I’ve never done the plastic cover thing with Autos, so someone please correct me if it’s a bad idea, because I will be doing it[emoji23]

Much love brothers! And good vibes to you and your ladies. Best of luck! Peace out ☘️

Hell yea my dude! The plastic wrap is great, works really well in correlation with the heat, keeping the moisture in. I actually went ahead and spray-painted the pot a light tan color, now that you say something I will probably add another coat to play it safe.
You lost me at the mulching though, what do you mean exactly when your talking about the half circles that join together, with the stem in the middle?

Hell yea my dude! The plastic wrap is great, works really well in correlation with the heat, keeping the moisture in. I actually went ahead and spray-painted the pot a light tan color, now that you say something I will probably add another coat to play it safe.
You lost me at the mulching though, what do you mean exactly when your talking about the half circles that join together, with the stem in the middle?

Haha I’m sorry, that didn’t make sense. I was busy gardening at the same time...

I was trying to say you have two options, mulch the pot - so put down some bigger pieces of bark, or clay balls around the soil to cover it up.

Alternatively you can fashion two pieces of plastic to come together and cover the top of the pot, while allowing the stem through... you could also just have a round piece of plastic and cut a clit in it. so then you can slide it over the pot to cover the soil, and the stem will go along the slit!

I hope this makes more sense[emoji23]

So this may help. The orange with the green in the middle is a birds eye view of the pot with a little girl in it....

Then the blue are the two options, the one is the full circle with a slit cut in.... you slide in over the pot and the stem through the slit...

Second is two semi circles which you put either side of the pot....

As you can see, I am a flourishing artist!

868d48ea141567c41ce37d59fa0a3bd9.jpg

Okay thats definitely alot better, when I get out of class im going to pay her a visit today to water and "fashion her a clit"

Alrighty fellas, we are officially a week in! Still no sign of sprouting, not entirely concerned though as I read this can take up to 3 weeks, please correct me if I'm mistaken. Went ahead and gave her a half a gallon today as well; considering when I placed my fist on the top of the soil it was starting to get pretty dry; soil on the drain plugs was also less cool to the touch, definitely not as *licks lips* moist as before.
gasg.png

Attachments

• gasg.png
    gasg.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 94
Alright guys, now I think is where I begin to unnecessarily worry haha so ease my mind; I went and checked on her today, found a bunch of moisture inside the saranwrap, which was awesome; soil was supa moist to the touch, but NO seedling! I'm beginning to think either I planted it too deep (about an inch down is how far I went) or the transplant, or a combo of the latter. Regardless, should I start to germ another in case, or sit this out and see what goes down? I haven't given her any nutes as I heard you should avoid this during the germination/seedling stage and wait until it has sprouted

Back