Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Day 22 for the Toofless alien, just a bit of leaf tucking being done, she took her feed well and will get another tonight. There's a nice structure developing to her.

IMG_0529.JPG
IMG_0530.JPG

Nice tent! That alien does have a great structure.

Oops almost forgot, bonus tent pic

View attachment 701680
Hey I see your 3 bars og. A friend of mine is about to grow 3bog x grape crinkle in a 3x2 tent do you think three 300w mars hydro is overkill or is that fine. He has two of them but wants to buy another do you think 2 led would be enough. Mitch said 4 should fit in my tent easy of the 3bog x grape crinkle. Any help will be appreciated.

I would only do 2, give them room to grow. One light a plant is good!

Hey I see your 3 bars og. A friend of mine is about to grow 3bog x grape crinkle in a 3x2 tent do you think three 300w mars hydro is overkill or is that fine. He has two of them but wants to buy another do you think 2 led would be enough. Mitch said 4 should fit in my tent easy of the 3bog x grape crinkle. Any help will be appreciated.
In that space 2 leds will be fine, I run 3 but that in a 3x3 tent. IME with 3BOG OG you'd be able to grow 3 no problem however I have seen some grape crinkle get massive so you never know what those genetics could add. I'd still go with three plants in 3 gallon pots personally.

In that space 2 leds will be fine, I run 3 but that in a 3x3 tent. IME with 3BOG OG you'd be able to grow 3 no problem however I have seen some grape crinkle get massive so you never know what those genetics could add. I'd still go with three plants in 3 gallon pots personally.
Thanks for info. I thought 4 would be crowded to but he said that 4 should fit easy. I'm just gonna tell my friend to do 3 of them. Thanks again for your help.

Just remember that each plant will only have a 12x24 in space in which to grow. Good luck!

Day 54 for the 3BOG girls, they are in plain water now but may get another feed if I feel like it.

IMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0549.JPG

Day 24 for the Toofless Alien. Starting that stretch now, nice and healthy.

IMG_0540.JPG
IMG_0541.JPG

And here's my competition girl. Toof decay at Day 10

IMG_0538.JPG

Back