Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Day 17 for the Toofless alien and I'm trying something different this time.

IMG_0497.JPG
IMG_0498.JPG

Without their hair-do, gonna give them three days of 8 hours with the ponytailing, just interested to see if it actually does anything.

IMG_0499.JPG
IMG_0500.JPG

the 3bogs are looking lovely...im around 10 days behind you so gonna be following this closely! what size pots have you used and lighting?

the 3bogs are looking lovely...im around 10 days behind you so gonna be following this closely! what size pots have you used and lighting?

They're in 10l airpota under led, around 420wndraw for the whole tent.

Day 2 of ponytailing. I like the growth I'm seeing from this Toofless alien. Looks to be very indica dom, was expecting to see a bit more of the alien side although I haven't seen many of these grown. She's shown sex today too.

IMG_0504.JPG
IMG_0506.JPG

2 days of ponytailing and a bit of leaf tucking and I'm at this point. Happy with how it's going. One more day of it tomorrow and I think Ill have some nice even tops.

IMG_0512.JPG

Checked the trics on my 3BOG girls. Two of them are already mostly cloudy with a few amber, the bigger girl still has a bit to go. Two are showing P deficiency so have had a feed of pk boost with calmag to aid uptake. Measured the biggest of the colas and it is 8" around ;p two weeks max more I reckon.

That 3bog is getting huge! Great job

Day 50 for the 3BOG girls, one could come down in 5 days if I was so inclined, 5% amber. Another needs 10 days and the tall one needs 15+, all are real fast though. Done a minor defol on the two smaller girls for the last push, they have started to slow their water uptake now. Will dial back the nutes now.

IMG_0516.JPG
IMG_0517.JPG
IMG_0518.JPG
IMG_0521.JPG

Day 20 for the Toofless alien, she's starting to preflower, and getting ready for the stretch. Still no nutes, will start low on next watering.

IMG_0523.JPG
IMG_0524.JPG

Well my old timer grow nutes haven't arrived yet so I decided to feed my Toofless alien with a bottle of biobizz grow I had knocking around. Haven't used the stuff in over a year so gave it an almighty shake. The stuff is like tar. Can't remember if it was like that originally or whether it's gone off but she's had a feed now. 1 ml grow with 0.5ml calmag. The thickness of the nutes made it very hard to measure in the pipette so hope I haven't cocked her up. We'll see tomorrow.

Back