Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Day 29 for the 3BOG. They will probably get a plain watering tonight as they are starting to look like they need less N now so will cut down on that. They are focussing on bud development now rather than growth and have all but topped out at about 12" but may gain a little more. Loving how these are looking and a small odour is starting to kick in which is intriguing. Can't quite place it yet.

IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0383.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0386.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0388.JPG
IMG_0389.JPG
IMG_0390.JPG

Day 1 for my Toofless alien. I'm struggling a bit with N tox on my current grow. My nutes are very high in nitrogen 9-5-4 and my cal mag is 4-0-0 so there's just a bit too much going in. I'm going to try this plant just using bloom nutes throughout which are 5-9-4 and see how I get on.

IMG_0402.JPG

Day three for the Toofless alien. Not a lot happening with her, just the usual.

IMG_0412.JPG

Day 33 for the 3BOG, two are perfect pictures of health. One has a slight fading. If I didn't know how much N they were getting I would think it was that, so I'm assuming it must be Mag deficiency. I know that too much N can cause issues on this front and I have had one leaf claw. Two of the girls are short and squat at about 12" and the other has stretched to about 16-17" and is my favourite. Perfectly opened out and not an issue on her. She's had 2l of 1ml bloom and 1ml ok boost today. The others will get a feed tomorrow. Amazed at how fast these are moving. They are going to have some mega chunky buds come chop Day.
IMG_0413.JPG
IMG_0414.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0417.JPG
IMG_0418.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG

Have given the deficient leaves a topical calmag foliar feed careful to avoid buds.

IMG_0422.JPG

Mag deficiency?

Good god man how are you making your plants grow so fast?! :d5:

I will follow along if you don't mind so I can learn from your skills.

I cant really tell with the light but it almost looks like too much N. There is a link in my sig to deficiencies.
Yeah with the nutes i use it is very difficult to avoid overnuting with N. Grow is 9-5-4, Bloom is 4-9-5 and Calmag 4-0-0. Like the nutes apart from that though, however it may force my hand to switching. Have been fancying giving Old Timers range a go. The foliar feed has helped.

Toofless alien at Day 7. Bit slow but nothing drastic. Have a battle coming up with her dad, toof decay soon.

IMG_0430.JPG

Back