Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

very nice growing @awolace those bears are chunky as fxxx... :pass::drool::drool:

Big Graz on winning plant of the year !! :worship:

I'm growing my first Mephisto atm ... also a Toofless Alien with a double header ...

this is from this morning :

DSC_0031ab.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0032a.JPG

Day 20 for my toof decay comp girl and I'm having trouble with her, this is the first time I have used a 15l pot, one of the things that I have noticed is that with small plants they simply do not dry out early on so it has thrown my watering/feed routine. I checked on her yesterday and she was showing signs of Nitrogen and Magnesium deficiency. Also here leaves were a bit dry. Pot was still heavy however. She's been given a litre of 2ml plant magic grow, 1ml magnecal+ and 1ml topmax, and is also being foliar fed with sensi calmag xtra. Hopefully she will perk back up. I'll have to watch how I water in these bigger pots. Anyone got any tips? Ponytailing is working well, managed to do a bit of leaf tucking too so secondary's are levelling out. Excuse how bad she looks in this pic, she's just been foliar fed, leaf tucked and ponytailed, so she's a bit ragged.

IMG_0597.JPG

She's a stark difference to her bigger sister the Toofless Alien on day 33. Loving the way this one is filling out. Her feed now consists of 2 litres of 1ml biobizz grow, 2ml biobizz bloom, 1ml topmax, 0.5ml magnecal+ and 0.5ml pk13/14 per litre. She's taking it like a champ, drinking it up every two days.

IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG

Decided that now I have a bit more space since my last 3BOG is down, I might as well fill the gap and make use of one of my prize seeds. A white train bean is in soil in a 10l airpot as we speak. With a Toofless alien, a hbss and a white train going (plus a tiny toof decay) I have the potential for a very full tent.

I've really enjoyed reading through this thread, and look forward to seeing what's to come. Shame about the overdried 3bog, hopefully the rehydration works for you.
That Toofless Alien is looking like she'll become a beast!
Have a :slap: for a very enjoyable thread so far :nicethread:

Also, will you be posting dry weights?
Cheers

I've really enjoyed reading through this thread, and look forward to seeing what's to come. Shame about the overdried 3bog, hopefully the rehydration works for you.

Cheers
Cheers, the overdried bud is now sitting in the jar at 63% so the rehydration has worked, just depends on if the cure is buggered. I've never really bought into the whole 'once the cure has stopped it can't be restarted' thing but we'll see. It'll still smoke with the same effects just maybe a bit harsher.

Cheers
Dry weights for the first two plants combined have come in at 88g at 60% when I checked.

What a difference a day and picture can make. Here she his on day 21, ponytailing is finished with now and she's just getting a bit of leaf tucking, the feed has helped. She has some dry ends on the fan leaves but she's not getting any worse. Still supplementing with foliar spray. Still no sign of sex yet.

IMG_0602.JPG
IMG_0603.JPG

Hubbabubbasmelloscope girl popped up today, we'll count this as day 0. Still waiting on the white train.

IMG_0608.JPG

I'm doing everything in my power to fuck up my toof decay. Accidentally snapped one of her top fans off while tucking earlier, kinda glad @Eyeoftheworld isnt around to see it at the mo.

IMG_0609.JPG

Last edited:
Back