Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

In my drunken stupour last night, I decided it would be a good idea to top my Toofless alien at the fourth node, problem is I did it with my fingernails whilst swaying. Go drunk me. Hopefully it's turned out well enough, I suppose I'll find out tonight. Ha

HBSS seems to have coped with the ghetto topping and is looking good for day 11.

IMG_0753.JPG

White Train on day 10, again looks good for her age.

IMG_0754.JPG

Day 33 and the toof decay is looking better. All deficiencies are historical and she's perking up.

IMG_0756.JPG

Toofless alien is absolutely flying along. Day 47 and drinking 3l of full strength feed every 2 days.

IMG_0758.JPG
IMG_0759.JPG

In my drunken stupour last night, I decided it would be a good idea to top my Toofless alien at the fourth node, problem is I did it with my fingernails whilst swaying. Go drunk me. Hopefully it's turned out well enough, I suppose I'll find out tonight. Ha

F*** me mate when I read that I nearly shat myself!!! Bit of a typo there - I thought you were so drunk you were gonna top the TOOFLESS ALIEN at about day 46!!! I was thinking WTF no man no! lol. Thankfully you meant HBSS! :worship: I made some f*** ups in my first grow but that would have been a peach :biggrin:

Your TA looks gorgeous mate and very similar to mine although mine is 8 days or so ahead of yours.

Will be following along with interest. Keep it up buddy they look awesome :d5:

F*** me mate when I read that I nearly shat myself!!! Bit of a typo there - I thought you were so drunk you were gonna top the TOOFLESS ALIEN at about day 46!!! I was thinking WTF no man no! lol. Thankfully you meant HBSS! :worship: I made some f*** ups in my first grow but that would have been a peach :biggrin:

Your TA looks gorgeous mate and very similar to mine although mine is 8 days or so ahead of yours.

Will be following along with interest. Keep it up buddy they look awesome :d5:
Ha, drunk one night when topping, stoned the next morning when typing, not a good combo.

Day 14 for the HBSS. You can see the two new tops coming through. Hopefully she's not skipped a beat, her secondary's are coming through in line with them too. She's had her first feed this morning. 0.5l of 0.5ml old timers grow and 0.5ml magnecal per litre.

IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0770.JPG

Day 13 for the white train. She will be left alone, just a bit of leaf tucking when she gets older.

IMG_0768.JPG

The toof decay girl is on day 36 now, I've removed a couple of leaves to open her up and tidy her up a bit, she's looking a lot better, I've upped her watering amount to 2l a time now as she's big enough to drink it. I like to give just enough water that the plant will drink it in 48 hours.

IMG_0780.JPG

Toofless alien is on day 50. I'm expecting her to go to about Day 75-80 and with how she's looking now I reckon she's going to get fat.

IMG_0777.JPG

Back