Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

looking good matey...gonna pop 3 HBSS seeds to germinate tonight...think im definitely gonna top one or two of them and just train the other to see the difference...they grow big so i think it will be needed! gonna need to see how yours does :)

Day 21 for the HBSS. She's recovered well from the topping, and is looking good for her age.

IMG_0818.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG

Day 20 for the White Train, no training for her yet.

IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0821.JPG

Day 57 for the Toofless Alien, trichs are mostly cloudy but no amber yet. She's still getting full strength feeds and I'll try to take her as long as possible.

IMG_0822.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0824.JPG

Day 60 for the Toofless alien. Amber is setting in, she's slowed down her water uptake and is cannibalising regardless of feed. Her feed has been dropped to just 2ml bloom and 2ml topmax per litre. I'm gonna try and push her for this last week or so, I usually cut out nutes at this point if using Chems.

IMG_0829.JPG

The HBSS is on day 23. She's a bit shorter than I was expecting at this point at 13" but I did top her. She's really blushing out and looking healthy, has many tops you can't see in the pics.

IMG_0830.JPG
IMG_0831.JPG

The White Train , got slightly N toxed early on when I had to feed her early as I was going away for. Few days but she has grown out of it now and is looking good for day 22. She's starting to show preflowers unlike the HBSS.

IMG_0832.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG

Day 28 for my HBSS, she's starting her stretch but is getting wider quicker than she is getting taller. Still just on grow nutes. Still getting to grips with this new old timer range, they seem to be quite strong, alongside allmix soil so encountered a little N TOX before I dialled them back. Nothing serious though. Loads of budsites opening up on this one.

IMG_0842.JPG
IMG_0844.JPG

White train is a day behind on day 27 and is roughly the same height at 17" but much skinnier. The secondary's on her are growing straight up tight into the main stem. Different but I dig it.

IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG

Just a quick snap of the state of my tent at the moment. Going to run out of space soon when the HBSS and white train stretch out.

IMG_0862.JPG

Last edited:
Day 33 for the HBSS. She stands at 20" tall now, I think she slowed down slightly from a bit of N tox. Some clawing on newer low growth. I have taken it easy with these new nutes but I think I may have used a bit too much allmix in my soil mixture and didn't need to start feeds so early.

IMG_0871.JPG

Toofless alien is day 69 tomorrow she's showing around 10% amber. I was going to let her go longer but with the fade and the way she has stopped drinking I'll probably bring her down tomorrow.

IMG_0872.JPG

Day 32 for the White Train. She stands 21.5" tall and has an interesting structure, like a mini me version of the Skyler White I grew which got to 43". Really liking the look of this girl.

IMG_0873.JPG

Back