Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Concensus is that it may need more N and magnesium which has been addressed in the last feed so will see how we get on. Anyway my Toofless alien has dried down and has started its cure. It's currently sat in jars at around 60-61%rH. This one STINKS. I had the jars burping in the kitchen and my wife could smell them outside on the other side of the house. Not tried a sample yet, will do in about a weeks time. Nice big half oz bud and 106g total.

IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG

Well the deficiencies have continued. It's definitely these new old timers bloom nutes. Online research has stated they have become thinner and lacking recently. First time I've experienced deficiencies like this and it's confirmed itself to be a shortage of N so they've had a grow feed. I'm going to treat these nutes like biobizz and feed grow and bloom alongside each other throughout and see how I get on.
IMG_0944.JPG

Anyway Sour Blues day 3 has stretched a bit and humidity done has been removed.
IMG_0947.JPG

I have also set a pot for another plant and settled on A regrow of Grape Crinkle. My last one was a mess but awesome smoke so hoping for similar results but with a smoother grow. Seed is soaking.

I think my two girls are stabilising. They don't seem to be getting any worse and they are getting nice big feeds now with grow included. My sour Blues girl is showing some minor browning agh day 6 from the soil I guess. Real news is that the grape crinkle seed has popped her head. Day 1 tomorrow.

IMG_0954.JPG

Day 3 for grape crinkle. Stretching a bit so some removed.

IMG_0958.JPG

Day 9 for Sour Blues, a little small for my liking.

IMG_0959.JPG

Day 54 for the White Train. Moving along nicely, still a way to go though. The fading on the bottom is historical and seems to be doing ok.

IMG_0967.JPG

Day 55 for the HBSS. Having a lot of issues that I can't get to grips with. Not enjoying these old timer nutes at all. Posted in the infirmary again but any help appreciated.

IMG_0960.JPG
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_0963.JPG
IMG_0964.JPG
IMG_0965.JPG
IMG_0966.JPG

Quick update.

Sour Blues day 14, just starting to move. Still small but she's not going to get big anyway.
IMG_0995.JPG

Grape crinkle day 8. Small but happy.
IMG_0996.JPG

Day 60 for the HBSS. I've upped her feed on @Waira advice. Seems to have helped but she's a massive feeder. 5ml bloom, 3ml pk boost, 2ml topmax, and 1ml calmag per litre.

IMG_0998.JPG

Day 10 for my grape crinkle, she's progressing slowly. Hoping for that big spurt that comes after big root growth.

IMG_1006.JPG

Day 16 for Sour Blues. Starting to move along. Still no nutes as yet.

IMG_1005.JPG

Day 62 for the HBSS, the fruity bubblegum smell has just started to kick in. I've had to remove a load of dead leaves from the deficiencies.

IMG_1008.JPG
IMG_1009.JPG

Day 61 for White Train, she's about 80% cloudy but no amber as of yet. Few weeks left yet.

IMG_1007.JPG

Oops. The HBSS was starting to lean from being top heavy. As I tried to pull her up straight this happened.

IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG

I've taped and tied her back up and will see if she recovers. Not holding out too much hope, would be a shame to lose that much of the plant at this stage, could have been on to beat my previous best of 7.2oz but we'all see.

IMG_1014.JPG

My Grape Crinkle girl is continuing on her slow path. Day 14 now and she's still small. Hoping she picks up pace before flowering starts.

IMG_1024.JPG
IMG_1025.JPG
IMG_1028.JPG

Day 20 for the Sour Blues. Again she is a bit smaller than I usually like but has a nice structure and is starting to move. She's shown sex now but still no nutes.

IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG

HBSS day 66 wasn't affected by the break and is powering on. She is a serious feeder. She's getting 5ml bloom, 3ml pk13/14, 2ml topmax and 1ml calmag per litre and still wants more. Never had to feed this heavy before.

IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1023.JPG

The white train day 65 is getting close. Practically all milky now but very little amber, she's on water only feeds from here. Bulking up nicely.

IMG_1029.JPG

In other exciting news I have been approached to moderate an upcoming new subreddit based solely around mephisto, I won't advertise it here as don't want to ruffle any feathers but it will feature info, news and growoffs so looking forward to that.

Day 26 for the Grape Crinkle, slow but steady for this one. She's showing sex but still not flowering which is good as she's got a bit more growing for my liking.

IMG_1064.JPG

Day 31 for the Sour Blues. She's fully flowering now. Little bit disappointed in her size for a 5g pot but maybe she's got a bit of stretch left in her.

IMG_1066.JPG

Day 75 for the White Train. She has looked done for the last week but still isn't ambering up. Fully milky though so if no amber sets in over the next few days she's coming down anyway. This one has foxtailed like crazy.

IMG_1065.JPG

Day 76 for my HBSS, about 10% amber and unable to support herself anymore so I have brought her down. The smell is a mix of berries and raw sewage. She was a pain to trim. Pretty airy buds with a high leaf ratio and a lot of popcorn/leaf which has been frozen for later. I reckon I'll get 4-5oz from the good stuff.

IMG_1063.JPG
IMG_1067.JPG

Have you checked the PH of your runoff? I dont seem to have any problems with my old timers nutes, the only time i show deficiencies is because i havent given them a midway flush at 4/5 weeks....also do you feed mag/cal?

Plants are looking lovely though...did you top the HBSS?

Back