Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Got my HBSS all jarred up now. Cheers @mephisto for the sticker.

IMG_1100.JPG

Damn looking good. Mephisto genetics all over. I like the sounds of the white train and have heard white strains take forever to amber if they're going to at all. I also want to try the Walter white and northern cheese haze.

Sour blues sounds yummy too. Toofless alien came out very nice as well.

Cheers. The Toofless alien was a pleasure to grow, the white train and Skyler white never ambered up as much as I usually like but they were well finished, some strains just don't so much I think.
Sour blues sounds yummy too. Toofless alien came out very nice as well.

Cheers. The Toofless alien was a pleasure to grow, the white train and Skyler white never ambered up as much as I usually like but they were well finished, some strains just don't so much I think.
I've read that white strains don't always amber or they take forever.

Day one for the Stilton 2l grow. It's going to be a challenge keeping this soil moist in such a small pot with these temps at the moment. Getting up to 32c in the tent at points.

IMG_1109.JPG

Northern Cheese Haze has popped up to say hello. Day 0.

IMG_1112.JPG

I've had to change my 20/4 light schedule to 18/6 for the next few days and move the dark period to 2-8pm plus drop down to two lights to try and deal with these heat.

Lookin green, happy and healthy. Man I tell u what it's looking like the northern cheese haze is going to be a bigggg girl. Mine is already about 6 inches tall. It's crazy

So the White Train is sat in jars and has settled at 60% rH so has been weighed. Final dry weight is 112g or 4oz exactly. This is by far the best smelling weed I have ever grown. Sweet cream soda and firm solid buds. This is one I will grow over and over I think.

IMG_1124.JPG

Couple of updates today.

Grape crinkle day 38 is starting to pile on the frost

IMG_1126.JPG

Sour Blues day 45 seems slow, but reminds me so much of the Deep Blue C in structure which was much quicker.

IMG_1128.JPG

MBAP day 10 is just doing its thing.

IMG_1129.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG

Back