Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Just a quick snap of my grape crinkle piling on that trademark frost

IMG_1136.JPG

Things seems to be going a bit slower for me this time round, not sure if that's down to temps being higher or something else but nothing else has changed with my setup.

Sour Blues is on day 52. She looks nice and healthy but isn't packing on the weight as much as I thought she would be by now. TBH I was expecting her to be very fast based on her Sour heritage but my deep blue c went 80 days I think so is probably about right.

IMG_1166.JPG

Grape Crinkle is on day 45 and looks and smells lovely. Again small buds at the moment but I think that's usual for this one. It certainly was on my last go at it

IMG_1167.JPG

MBAP day 17, again on the smaller side, very similar to the shape of my 3BOG girls so reckon I have that pheno.

IMG_1164.JPG
IMG_1165.JPG

Stilton day 12, this was for a comp over on the Autoflower Reddit but I reckon I'll cull her to make room for the testers I have from Mephisto. The burning is from my soil. I usually layer biobizz but with such a small pot that was probably a mistake.

IMG_1162.JPG

NCH day 10 is right on track.

IMG_1163.JPG

Day 58 for Sour Blues, she's started that end of life fade and is finishing fast. Not going to get a huge amount from this one, an oz possibly.

IMG_1191.JPG

Day 51 for Grape Crinkle, she's moving along nicely. Smells really kicking in now, strong grape concentrate.

IMG_1190.JPG

Day 23 for MBAP. Glad she's starting to move now, she's definitely the 3BOG pheno, hoping she's got some stretch in her. Flowering just started.

IMG_1189.JPG

Day 16for NCH. Not a lot going on yet.

IMG_1187.JPG

Day 17 for the 2l Stilton grow. Small but chugging along.

IMG_1188.JPG

Day 19 NCH, only had one feed of 1ml grow and some Epsom salts but is showing mild n tox.

IMG_1204.JPG

Day 21 Stilton 2l grow, looking lovely and healthy. Interested to see how this works out.

IMG_1217.JPG

Day 60ish for the Sour Blues. Bud shot.

IMG_1206.JPG

Tent as it stands.

IMG_1200.JPG

Last edited:
Made a bit of an impulse purchase and just ordered a 260w quantum board kit from horticulture lighting group. Cost me about £280 delivered, anyone on here have any experience with them? I've been looking at upgrading my lights for a while and was considering a cob build but couldn't get my head round them. Saw these, it was the last 3500k in stock so went for it. Hopefully it was a good purchase??

Made a bit of an impulse purchase and just ordered a 260w quantum board kit from horticulture lighting group. Cost me about £280 delivered, anyone on here have any experience with them? I've been looking at upgrading my lights for a while and was considering a cob build but couldn't get my head round them. Saw these, it was the last 3500k in stock so went for it. Hopefully it was a good purchase??
There are a couple peeps using them, check in the DIY led section. Think @pop22 is one

Back