Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Just returned from my break to a much fuller tent. Most have survived unaffected but the 2l grow suffered as affected. I managed to keep her alive through passive watering but she's showing serious nitrogen deficiency. She's had a feed of grow, bloom, pk and topmax with added Epsom salts. The Northern Cheese Haze has grown a lot and the n tox is now historic and under control. She's had the same feed minus the grow.

MBAP day 43

IMG_1337.JPG

Stilton 2l day 38

IMG_1335.JPG

NCH day 35

IMG_1336.JPG

So my new light has arrived and I'm very happy with it. 260w quantum board is perfect for this tent. Sooooooo bright compared to my last setup. Can't wait to see what it can do but am a bit scared about having 7 plants in here with it.

IMG_1351.JPG

My whole tent seems to be loving these new lights. Looking forward to seeing how my day 9 testers veg under it.

MBAP day 50, dried out a bit yesterday before her watering so there are a few drained lower leaves. Other than that she is nice and healthy. She's being max fed now as is the Stilton 2l grow. (3ml old timer bloom, 2ml pk 4/8, 2ml topmax and 1/4 tsp of Epsom salts per litre. The Northern Cheese Haze which was badly N tox' dearly on has bounced back and looks set to be the biggest girl in the tent. A couple of burnt leaves but otherwise a nice plant. I might defoliate her a bit before her next watering.

MBAP
IMG_1360.JPG

Stilton 2l
IMG_1359.JPG

NCH
IMG_1361.JPG

Just received my 4/20 order. 6 x grape walker kush and 6 x Sour alien livers. Also got 5 x Alien vs Triangle special freebies. Gotta admit pretty stoked with those. @mephisto what's the special???

It's a little belated but I finally got round to weighing my dried grape crinkle. It's sat in jars at 62% and weighs in at 49.32g or 1.78oz. No records but not bad for grape crinkle. Took a cheeky dried trich shot too. She's frosty.

IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1368.JPG

It's a little belated but I finally got round to weighing my dried grape crinkle. It's sat in jars at 62% and weighs in at 49.32g or 1.78oz. No records but not bad for grape crinkle. Took a cheeky dried trich shot too. She's frosty.

View attachment 778442 View attachment 778443

Nice man and very frosty indeed! I'll share similar pics of my GC sitting in a CVault with a large Boveda 58, currently @ 65% Her smoke is so rich and heavy and what a stone!

gcharv.jpg
gctric.jpg

Back