Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Here's my 2l Stilton at Day 50. Struggling to keep her green now. Had a sneaky look at her roots and she's mega rootbound. Barely any room left for them.

IMG_1390.JPG

Here's a root pic of my 2l grow I took before watering her today. Safe to say she's rootbound now.

img_1410-jpg.781771

The tents looking full now, going to start encountering problems I think soon. These lights are amazing.

IMG_1411.JPG

Update on my tent - it's getting very/too full. There's 7 plants in there now and I need a couple to finish to free up some room. Luckily the MBAP and NCH don't look too far off. All cloudy but no amber. My Stilton 2l grow is still powering on despite being rootbound to the max

IMG_1465.JPG

MBAP day 66
IMG_1462.JPG

NCH day 58
IMG_1461.JPG

Stilton day 61
IMG_1464.JPG

Day 72 and I've brought down my MBAP, she was basically a mirror image of the 3BOG girls I grew a while back. Not a touch on some of the Ripley phenos in size but these buds were DENSE. Don't know if it's just genetics or these new lights but they're like rocks. Wet weight was 210g so should dry down to about 50g or so. Seriously strong fruity offensive smell on her too.

IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1503.JPG

The Stilton 2l is on day 67 now.
She should come down sometime in the next week, maybe in a couple of days but I'm tempted to leave her as long as possible and see how much she fattens up.

IMG_1489.JPG
IMG_1490.JPG

I brought down the NCH girl last night. She was the fiddliest and most annoying trim I have ever had to do. Loads of leaf matter in all the wrong places. Tops were nice and hard but as I progressed down were more airy. I was hoping for 100g from this one but will probably be closer to 80. Still not a bad return, 2gpw+ with these lights.

Mega stinky and mega sticky.

IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG
IMG_1552.JPG

I brought down the NCH girl last night. She was the fiddliest and most annoying trim I have ever had to do. Loads of leaf matter in all the wrong places. Tops were nice and hard but as I progressed down were more airy. I was hoping for 100g from this one but will probably be closer to 80. Still not a bad return, 2gpw+ with these lights.

Mega stinky and mega sticky.

View attachment 789605 View attachment 789606 View attachment 789607 View attachment 789608 View attachment 789609
Sticky bidness right there, nice!
:toke:

Bringing this thread back as of finished the grow out of my testers so am back onto the back catalogue.

Just chucked another 3 mephisto seeds down.

A White chem into a 5g airpot in a mix of 60% coco, 20% perlite, 15% biobizz lightmix and 5% vermiculite.

A grape walker kush and a sour alien livers have gone into 3g airpots in lightmix.

I'm also running a 2l Advanced Seeds Blue Diesel but will document it in the micro forum.

IMG_1864.JPG
IMG_1869.JPG

Back