Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Decided to bring down the Sour Blues. She was at about 90% cloudy, 5% amber and I wanted to free up some room to drop a creme de la chem. Some nice small but firm buds and a bit of larf which I've just binned this time round. Far too much trim in the freezer already and my wife's fed up. In to brown paper bags she has gone.

IMG_1232.JPG

Day 58 for the Grape Crinkle. A fair bit of amber is setting in but there's still a few clear trichs so I'll keep her going. I've removed the four biggest fan leaves now to improve light penetration for the last week. This plant is by no means the biggest plant I've grown but she's one of my favourites. Great looking and massive amounts of frost.

IMG_1244.JPG
IMG_1247.JPG

Day 61 for the Grape Crinkle. I've removed a few fan leaves to help with light penetration for the last push. She's almost done. Will probably come down Monday.

IMG_1267.JPG

Stilton 2l grow day 29. Getting quite attached to this plant, I'm going away for 4 days next week and no idea how I'm going to keep her watered.

IMG_1271.JPG

MBAP day 34, she's maxed out at about 18" and is just doing her thing.

IMG_1266.JPG

Northern cheese Haze. This plant is a pain. She's had one feed so far. 1ml grow in my usual soil mix and is suffering from N tox bad. No idea why she's so temperamental.

IMG_1270.JPG

Checked on my grape crinkle girl tonight. Despite only being on day 62 she was showing 10% amber.
Right where I like it so she's come down. Went for a much looser trim on this one as she's MEGA frosty. 205g wet so should be somewhere around 40-50g dry.

IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1275.JPG
IMG_1277.JPG

Back