Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Have you checked the PH of your runoff? I dont seem to have any problems with my old timers nutes, the only time i show deficiencies is because i havent given them a midway flush at 4/5 weeks....also do you feed mag/cal?

Plants are looking lovely though...did you top the HBSS?
Yeah HBSS was topped.

IMG_1085.JPG
Here's the newest addition to the tent. Manbearalienpig on day 0. 48 hours from seed.

Grape crinkle day 31, just had her first flower feed. She seems to have maxed out at 15". Grape smell is just starting to form.

IMG_1092.JPG

Sour Blues day 37. She has been slower than I thought taking into account her parents however is about the right size for them. Next feed will be her first flowering feed.

IMG_1093.JPG

Day 82 and the white train has come down. The buds were the most solid I have grown. 440g wet so should be somewhere around 4oz dry. Smells amazing

IMG_1090.JPG
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG

I'm starting my first 2l grow for a comp over on r/autoflowers so have just planted a Stilton special too.

IMG_1095.JPG

Grape crinkle day 31, just had her first flower feed. She seems to have maxed out at 15". Grape smell is just starting to form.

View attachment 752301

Sour Blues day 37. She has been slower than I thought taking into account her parents however is about the right size for them. Next feed will be her first flowering feed.

View attachment 752302

Day 82 and the white train has come down. The buds were the most solid I have grown. 440g wet so should be somewhere around 4oz dry. Smells amazing

View attachment 752296 View attachment 752293 View attachment 752294

I'm starting my first 2l grow for a comp over on r/autoflowers so have just planted a Stilton special too.

View attachment 752292

Your girls look amazing as always my friend, How tall was the White Train?

Man that is a great haul from the HBBSS! How tall did she get? I know I keep asking how tall everything got lol, I am just trying to see where I am comparatively to everyone else. It seems like mine are all on the shorter side, and I think it is mainly due to my underwatering the crap out of them for the critical stretch lol. Anyway Rep slappa for you my grobro, great job

Man that is a great haul from the HBBSS! How tall did she get? I know I keep asking how tall everything got lol, I am just trying to see where I am comparatively to everyone else. It seems like mine are all on the shorter side, and I think it is mainly due to my underwatering the crap out of them for the critical stretch lol. Anyway Rep slappa for you my grobro, great job
Hi mate, she got to about 22" but was topped on day 11.

Hi mate, she got to about 22" but was topped on day 11.

Sweeeeeeet, yeah man its kind of nuts. I have been lookin at pictures of autos here for almost 3 years and it just seems like a lot of the plants I see seem to be much larger than I am thinking of in my minds eye. Also it could be due to my AutoXtreme grow where they just grew uncontrollably lol so I am glad to see that what I thought was a 4 foot plant is really only 2 and still yielded 5 and half ounces of budzzzzzzz. If I can get half that as an average I will be happy. I am keeping my canopy about 22 inches or so and thinking about doing a scrog the next round.

Back