Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

Cheers guys.

Here's my HBSS girl now on day 38. She's starting to show a bit of magnesium deficiency but she needs another day to dry out before her next feed. She'll get her first bloom feed then as she's stopped vertical growth at about 23".

IMG_0914.JPG
IMG_0915.JPG

White Train at Day 37 has had her first bloom feed today. 2l of 1ml bloom, 1ml calmag, 1ml topmax and 0.5ml pk13/14 per litre. The pistols coming out of her are very far. Reminds me of my Deep Blue C.

IMG_0916.JPG

So I brought down the deformed toof decay girl I had running tonight which has opened up a spot in the tent. My white train and HBSS are looking big so I wanted to go with something smaller to fill the space. Decided on the Sour Blues freebies I got a while ago. I was brought up on UK blues in Yorkshire and Mephisto's deep blue 'c' and Advanced Seeds blue diesels are two of my favour smokes I've grown so looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

The pot is prepared and seed is soaked so here we go again.

IMG_0917.JPG

That White Train is Killin it for day 37. Gonna be a nice yielding little plant! Possibly finish fast too, by how fast that Train is moving! Good work!

Need some help guys. My HBSS is on day 44 now and is showing deficiencies. She is in a 5g pot in a mix of light and all mix. Her current feed is 3ml old timers bloom, 1ml pk boost, 1ml calmag and 1ml biobizz topmax but the deficiencies seem to be getting worse. From the top she looks good but it's spreading upwards. To me it looks lik mag def but the plant magic maybe cal (new to me) says to use 0.5ml - 1ml per litre (my old sensi calmag+ suggested 2ml per litre.) I'm thinking I need to up my feeds to this with the new bottle? The other possibility is I should have fed her more N for longer?
IMG_0930.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG
IMG_0934.JPG

My White Train is showing mild mag def too but not as bad. I really want to like these old timer organic nutes as they are uk based and reasonably priced however at the moment I am having a lot more issues than I did with my biobizz regime.

IMG_0929.JPG

Any advice would be appreciated.

On a positive note my Sour Blues girl has just shown herself.

IMG_0935.JPG

Is that the start of p def? I would post in the infirmary, too nice a ,plant to wait too long!

Back