Mephisto Genetics Awolace's Perpetual Grow Thread Powered by Quantum Boards

So these are the situations I hate as a grower, as of tonight I will be away until Monday, so nearly 5 days. My Toofless alien is being fed every two days and the toof decay is just about to explode so decisions need to made.

I've removed the humidity dome from the two newbies. Bit early but don't want the leaves growing into the sides.

IMG_0618.JPG

The toof decay is in a 15l pot so has had a 4l feed. She wasn't quite ready for it but I needed to get that water in. That should last her 5 days.

IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0612.JPG

The Toofless alien is in a 10l and was a bit more difficult. I used the same method I used on my Skyler white when I went away for a long weekend. Basically I filled up a turkey tray with soil, bedded my pot firmly down in it and watered, I've never seen anyone else do this but it kinda worked last time. The way I see it is that it basically temporarily doubles the soil volume for a short period. The drying soil will draw up the moisture from the extra soil and give me a couple more days. 5.5l of feed went into the mix. I'll remove the pot from the tray when I get back.

IMG_0616.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG

So these are the situations I hate as a grower, as of tonight I will be away until Monday, so nearly 5 days. My Toofless alien is being fed every two days and the toof decay is just about to explode so decisions need to made.

I've removed the humidity dome from the two newbies. Bit early but don't want the leaves growing into the sides.

View attachment 709374

The toof decay is in a 15l pot so has had a 4l feed. She wasn't quite ready for it but I needed to get that water in. That should last her 5 days.

View attachment 709367 View attachment 709366

The Toofless alien is in a 10l and was a bit more difficult. I used the same method I used on my Skyler white when I went away for a long weekend. Basically I filled up a turkey tray with soil, bedded my pot firmly down in it and watered, I've never seen anyone else do this but it kinda worked last time. The way I see it is that it basically temporarily doubles the soil volume for a short period. The drying soil will draw up the moisture from the extra soil and give me a couple more days. 5.5l of feed went into the mix. I'll remove the pot from the tray when I get back.

View attachment 709368 View attachment 709369

Nice idea! I really like your thinking.

So I'm back. Four nights away and wasn't sure to expect when I got back. HBSS is on day 6 and moving along nicely, as is white train on day 5.

IMG_0724.JPG
IMG_0725.JPG

Toof decay is struggling. She hadn't dried out yet but although pale is showing signs of N tox and magnesium def. I had to get some calmag in so gave her a litre of heavy feed, and chucked an extra fan directed at the pot to help her dry out. We'll see what happens with her.

IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG

My solution for the Toofless alien worked well, she's still looking great. A lot of roots had grown through into the soil tray which I wasn't expecting so they have had to be cut off when I removed her, hope it doesn't affect her. This is how I found her when I returned after 4.5 days away.

IMG_0726.JPG

Beautiful! Mephisto buds always are:smoking:

Apologies for the quick purple pics!

HBSS day 8. Got high hopes for this girl, she looks quick, hoping she will get big in her 15l pot.

IMG_0741.JPG

White train day 7. Chugging along.

IMG_0742.JPG

Toof decay full of deficiencies, trying so hard to get that pot drying out so have fan on it 24/7. Note to self: don't try two new things at once. Bigger pot and new nutes means she's over watered, mag def and very N toxed. Annoyed with this plant and myself.

IMG_0743.JPG

Toofless alien, just tied a couple of branches out to open her up. This plant is going to be something special I can feel it, reminds me of my cola monster white 'n' bubbly. Excited for the results, but she'll go at least day 80 I reckon. She's got two double headed colas.

IMG_0744.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0746.JPG

Daym fine tent bud! Those double colas are going to be fun to watch grow.

Back