Mephisto Genetics Awolace's biggest grow yet. 3 bears OG, Grape Crinkle, Sour Stomper and Tyrone Special.

Day 34 and the grape crinkle and Tyrone have just started flowering, sour stomper is a way off still, as is the 3 bears. Don't know why they are so slow this round, must have been the feed schedule early on. Really hoping this sour stomper flowers. My last one got to day 50 without kicking in and had to be scrapped.

Grape crinkle
IMG_0144.JPG

Tyrone special
IMG_0146.JPG

Sour stomper
IMG_0147.JPG

I have a grape crinkle also that is 30 days old today and isn't flowering yet. I was getting worried but this gives me some hope. Keeping my fingers crossed for your sour stomper.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Day 38, grape crinkle and Tyrone special are flowering slowly, the Tyrone looked like it was starting to show a deficiency so I have upped the feed. Sour stomper is drinking up all her feeds consistently and is looking healthy but still hasn't started to flower. This is my second sour stomper that hasn't flowered so hope she's just late. @mephisto do you have some of these that take a while? My 3 bears has started flowering but was so stunted I think I'll pull her. This one was down to me (my daughter) burning her early on. She's not drinking through her water so it's difficult getting her the nutes she needs and shes paling off now.

Grape crinkle
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG

Sour stomper
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG

Tyrone special
IMG_0161.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG

3 bears
IMG_0166.JPG

@mephisto can you take a look at this? Here is my sour stomper at Day 52. As you can see in general she looks healthy but although she is showing a few trichs on sugar leaves she is throwing out no pistals at all? Exactly the same thing happened with the last one I tried. Nice healthy plant but no flowering. I scrapped the last one at around Day 55 and it's looking like I will have to do the same with this one. I've got three more sour stomper seeds but am reluctant to plant them and waste 2 more months on them? Any ideas?

IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0223.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG

Hey dude I'm really not sure what the issue could be..

We just ran 18 in the grow room make over thread - some kick into flower a little later but more like day 30-35 at the max and by day 70-75 they're done. We harvested in one go at day 72 from sprout.

It was the 4th run of sour stomper over the course of the year, probably in the region of 80-100 finished plants in total and none either not flowered or showed late flowering to the same degree as yours. Really in my experience it has been a set and forget one. And as far as I know I've not received any other indications of this behavior from another customer so I'm a little stumped as to what the issue could be.

Cheers Mitch

Hey dude I'm really not sure what the issue could be..

We just ran 18 in the grow room make over thread - some kick into flower a little later but more like day 30-35 at the max and by day 70-75 they're done. We harvested in one go at day 72 from sprout.

It was the 4th run of sour stomper over the course of the year, probably in the region of 80-100 finished plants in total and none either not flowered or showed late flowering to the same degree as yours. Really in my experience it has been a set and forget one. And as far as I know I've not received any other indications of this behavior from another customer so I'm a little stumped as to what the issue could be.

Cheers Mitch
No worries, appreciate your reply. Everything else I've grown of yours has been stellar. In fact I'm optimistic I'm going to win plant of the year over on Reddit with my white and bubbly grow but for some reason sour stomper isn't working for me. Was hoping maybe I was sent the wrong seeds or something as they just stop. Anyway I'll be binning the rest as I can't afford to waste months on duds as I only grow a few at a time and I've got a lot of your catalogue to try.

Here's my last one at Day 50ish

IMG_3838.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG
IMG_3840.JPG
IMG_3835.JPG
IMG_3836.JPG

Last edited:
Back