New Grower Sour Stomper and 3 Bears OG

@jingo @CaptainDave420 Thanks guys. So I'll go with a heavy watering followed by a solid dry period. I'll update y'all in a couple days to see if she kicks back into gear. If not, most likely bin time and fresh soil. Thanks again and happy growing!
Hey man shit happens I ran into all kinds problems with the coco and peat mix. And its not my first rodeo lol slide over and check my new white chem thread in mephisto genetics section. These just loved the coco and peat but my sour bubblys fought me threw it. Learning shit still with autos they are very hard to completely dial in cause every seed is different.

I have used that coco brand with extreme success but it definitely has it's draw backs especially if full on organic,it often comes with fungus nats ,I have 2 growing in a more organic coco and I have one going in the g&d and the g an d one is definitely smaller and not as healthy and nats flying around ,pretty common in coco but more bugs is never good.

I have used that coco brand with extreme success but it definitely has it's draw backs especially if full on organic,it often comes with fungus nats ,I have 2 growing in a more organic coco and I have one going in the g&d and the g an d one is definitely smaller and not as healthy and nats flying around ,pretty common in coco but more bugs is never good.
U anit lying fucking hate gnats. I throw sticky strip right in the pot and pull them when I water.

Subbed, how about some pics of the girls at their latest bro? They really made zero progress? Could be laying roots, I second what they guys are saying about watering.

ATB anyway, sure you'll do well like on last run.

@dankstyle J glad to hear you've used this medium with good results. I've only used FFHF on my 2 previous grows so this soil is new to me, serious snail pace as of now. We'll see. I'll keep an eye out for critters as well.
@Sensi Jay glad to have you bro. The pics I most recently put up with the soil shots are from this morning, so ya, almost zero growth, a couple mm's in the last 5 days.

I just soaked the pots till run off and will now not water for a few days. Fingers crossed.

Thats a plant I just chopped. Wet and dry cycles for roots like that bro.

Attachments

• IMG_20170227_185209_207.jpg
    IMG_20170227_185209_207.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 31
What are your ph levels for the soil? I've had ph lock outs that have stunted growth. And I usually dont add nutes for the first 10-14 days or so and I use Pro Mix which has no nutes. I'd check the ppm and ph of the soil/runoff and adjust from there maybe.

I never check my soil ph. :shrug:

Back