Mephisto Genetics First Autoflower Grow. Mephisto's 3Bears Og And Sour Stomper

Thanks slow, great advice on the heights. I really think the upgrade is a wise decision. You are now providing the plants with a real full spectrum that's incomplete in r&b leds. As long as the intensity is controlled you will see some explosive growth.
Ditto. Lol

Good luck with your grow. 2 Solid strains. Be mindful of your Autocobs distance with reflectors on. Be at least 24" away from tops. I prefer even further with reflectors on. To be honest I don't use them anymore. You will be surprised at how strong the Autocobs are with reflectors and without. Watch for Calmag def or light stress. Back off if you see either. Or just keep them 24"+ away. I keep mine at like 30-36" most of the grow, but I have many many Autocobs..right @BigSm0? I also use 10ml of Calmag per gal to keep them happy. Good luck!
Thanks for the good tip, right now the mars 300 is at 12" above canopy and the autocob is 24" above canopy. I will keep an eye on both heat stress and Calmag deficiencies esp under the autocob. Right now I'm still at only 3ml cal mag per gallon but I am using tap water and haven't had any problems with deficiencies since I started using it about 11 days in. I may up it to 4 this week though just to be on the safe side if you think it is gonna help...

Thanks slow, great advice on the heights. I really think the upgrade is a wise decision. You are now providing the plants with a real full spectrum that's incomplete in r&b leds. As long as the intensity is controlled you will see some explosive growth.
Full spectrum is exactly what I'm going for!

IMG_0774.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG
Day 35- 2nd trellis is in and I'm able to move it up as the plant grows

Looking real healthy bud, can't wait to see the finished product. I'm watching this one to the end. Keep up the great work

Back