Mephisto Genetics First Autoflower Grow. Mephisto's 3Bears Og And Sour Stomper

Welcome mate! :welcome: :jointman:

Awesome strain selection for your first autos! I haven't done a 3BOG yet, but my second Sour Stomper is on day 50, standing 1.2 metres tall and looking mega frosty! The first one was some awesome weed, and really nice hard solid nugs.

I also use cobs and absolutely love them. A 50w cob is putting out approx the same amount of useful light as a Mars 300 so they are definitely the way to go!

Good luck with your grow buddy, there are plenty of folk on here who will be happy to help with any auto questions you have :pass: :vibe:

@stressfree420 your at the best place to be learning autoflowers and autocobs. Ya need any help there's plenty of great growers here and they love to help. Best forum I've ever joined. You'll be hooked on autoflowers once ya get them figured out. New crop of whatever taste ya want in 65+ days. Top quality too.

Today is the start of day 15.. the one plant is starting to begin early stages of calmag deficiency it looks like, so I'm beginning to add that to my regiment, and now I know for next time to start a week earlier on the cal mag. Damn these autos are a bit more finicky than normal plants huh.

Attachments

• IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0592.JPG
    IMG_0592.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 84
IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG
Day 16-
And chugging along.. not sure if the calmag deficiency is getting worse or better but now I'm at 2ml/gal calmag+ (3-0-0, has boron in it). I'm not sure how much these autos can take but I'm tempted to bump it up to 3ml/gal by Thursday. any thoughts? Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] seems to be a bit more deficient then [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]..

View attachment 760614 View attachment 760615 Day 16-
And chugging along.. not sure if the calmag deficiency is getting worse or better but now I'm at 2ml/gal calmag+ (3-0-0, has boron in it). I'm not sure how much these autos can take but I'm tempted to bump it up to 3ml/gal by Thursday. any thoughts? Plant [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] seems to be a bit more deficient then [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]..
They look good And healthy one thing that will help everyone is taking some pictures in natural light vs under the purple of the LED. Also all this [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG] talk where's the man himself ohh @BigSm0 lol folks are wondering bout your lighty things

They look good And healthy one thing that will help everyone is taking some pictures in natural light vs under the purple of the LED. Also all this [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG] talk where's the man himself ohh @BigSm0 lol folks are wondering bout your lighty things
I was thinking the same thing about the led lighting for the pics.. here's a couple under a normal desk lamp light.. not the best light for the pics but better than nothing. And yes the autocob is in my forecast
IMG_0606.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG

Day 16 10pm-

And here's the Sour Stomper outdoor I have going.. slow but steady, kinda thinking I may just let her grow naturally instead of LST'ing her because I'm curious lol

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 56
image.jpg
Day 17 - Here's a Day shot of the Sour Stomper, just waking up. Almost 2 straight weeks of Gloomy days minus a few days in the low 80s. For SoCal, not the norm..

Hey mate, now this is probably totally wrong but worth a mention. When you talk about the start of a calmag def to one of your plants, do you mean the slight yellowing to the leaf edges? As I read somewhere on here yesterday that it can be a sign of overwatering with a young plant?

Like I say probably wrong in this situation but thought I'd say anyway :cheers:

Back