Mephisto Genetics First Autoflower Grow. Mephisto's 3Bears Og And Sour Stomper

IMG_0703.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG
IMG_0708.JPG
IMG_0711.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG
Today is the end of day 28. So far, they are both a little bush and spreading them out w the scrog and lst'ing them early I can tell definitely worked out in my favor. In the next week, I will let them grow through it and try to even canopy out in a second scrog as they do their final stretch.

Day 19- 3 Bears OG [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 762137 View attachment 762138 View attachment 762139 Good news I would say...

Looks like cal at deficiency has come to a stop. New growth seems healthy. ALSO I saw the first two pistols shooting out of the top of the plant today. Sorry the pics keep uploading sideways. in the last pic you can see the pistols I saw if you look close and dead center
Just a little tip if you turn your phone sideways when you take the picture it will upload correctly

Here's an update. Today is actually the REAL Day 29. I was a couple of days off on the last post... sorry about that.

Everything is doing well, it's starting to get hard to count the budsites I'm making tops. Gonna flush em out in the next couple days and start their flower nutes regiment.. and I know I need to stop taking pics sideways.. sorry
IMG_0732.JPG
IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0724.JPG

Had to come checkout the grow, awesome setup you have going on. They're developing very nicely, definitely subbed, can't wait to see how those two come out!:smoking::pop:

View attachment 768957 View attachment 768956 View attachment 768955 Day 31. A month old today. Added a 55w autocob light, and today was the last day I'm gonna scrog it out.. letting it grow up through it now for that final stretch
Good luck with your grow. 2 Solid strains. Be mindful of your Autocobs distance with reflectors on. Be at least 24" away from tops. I prefer even further with reflectors on. To be honest I don't use them anymore. You will be surprised at how strong the Autocobs are with reflectors and without. Watch for Calmag def or light stress. Back off if you see either. Or just keep them 24"+ away. I keep mine at like 30-36" most of the grow, but I have many many Autocobs..right @BigSm0? I also use 10ml of Calmag per gal to keep them happy. Good luck!

Looking great man. You're going to love these strains. :thumbsup:

Good luck with your grow. 2 Solid strains. Be mindful of your Autocobs distance with reflectors on. Be at least 24" away from tops. I prefer even further with reflectors on. To be honest I don't use them anymore. You will be surprised at how strong the Autocobs are with reflectors and without. Watch for Calmag def or light stress. Back off if you see either. Or just keep them 24"+ away. I keep mine at like 30-36" most of the grow, but I have many many Autocobs..right @BigSm0? I also use 10ml of Calmag per gal to keep them happy. Good luck!

Thanks slow, great advice on the heights. I really think the upgrade is a wise decision. You are now providing the plants with a real full spectrum that's incomplete in r&b leds. As long as the intensity is controlled you will see some explosive growth.

Back