Mephisto Genetics Awolace's biggest grow yet. 3 bears OG, Grape Crinkle, Sour Stomper and Tyrone Special.

I always grow in verve soil, uk b and q, no slow release nutes or anything. Quite widely used in the U.K. For cannabis but not dedicated weed soil. Never done me wrong, just the sour stomper I've had trouble with.

I always grow in verve soil, uk b and q, no slow release nutes or anything. Quite widely used in the U.K. For cannabis but not dedicated weed soil. Never done me wrong, just the sour stomper I've had trouble with.

To me it just looks like it may be a little bit on the hot side, just a suggestion but maybe buy a bag of lightmix, fill the container with the verve and just scoop a pots worth (1.5 - 2 liters) out of the container and fill with the lightmix - and start your seed in that.

I'd say worth a try, back in the day I was able to start certain strains in all-mix, but it was too hot for some and they looked similar to the sour stomper. And I've used lightmix for starting in to this day, never a problem with any strain since.

Also one bag of lightmix would start 25-30 plants this way.

Cheers

To me it just looks like it may be a little bit on the hot side, just a suggestion but maybe buy a bag of lightmix, fill the container with the verve and just scoop a pots worth (1.5 - 2 liters) out of the container and fill with the lightmix - and start your seed in that.

I'd say worth a try, back in the day I was able to start certain strains in all-mix, but it was too hot for some and they looked similar to the sour stomper. And I've used lightmix for starting in to this day, never a problem with any strain since.

Also one bag of lightmix would start 25-30 plants this way.

Cheers
Solid advice I'll pick some up. It's only the sour stomper I've had issues with but it explains it. Some strains are just more delicate than others I suppose.

So I have neglected this thread because I was a bit embarrassed. I let my 2 year old daughter help me feed them a couple of weeks ago and when I wasn't paying attention she overnuted them. Thought they were Gone but over the last couple of weeks I have tried to nurse them back to health. The 3 bears hasn't really recovered but I'm going to let her continue anyway as I might as well and see how she turns out. Anyway here they are on Day 28

Grape crinkle
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG

Sour stomper
IMG_0119.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG

Tyrone special
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG

3bears

IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG

Not much to be embarrassed about here bro, those girls are looking mighty fine to me even the 3 Bears looks good, a minor bit of burn she looks to have shaken it off already and be right back on track, might want to pluck any of the more damaged leaves touching soil but she looks to me like she will do more than fine ;)

Liking the looks of that Sour Stomper as she has got and i have a thing for those big ol early fans, in my weird and wonderful mid fat fans = fat colas lol, but that is just another fucked up fly by night theory of mine.

Well looks like your girl has the greenthumb like daddy, and well we all got to go through a learning curve and no better age to start than a young one.

Peace bro, top job and happy growing and the best to you and your fam ;)

Day 32. Not a huge lot going on. They all seem slow, but at the same time healthy, (maybe not so much the 3 bears). The start of flower is kicking in so will introduce flower nutes slowly from next watering.

IMG_0142.JPG

Grape Crinkle
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG

Sour Stomper
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0137.JPG

Tyrone Special
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG

3 Bears
IMG_0140.JPG