Day 10 for Toof decay girl, still not a lot to say, she's just preparing for the explosion of growth coming in the next 10 days.

IMG_0538.JPG

@Ripper did I hear mention of a gladiator badge? Do I still get it if I end up battling myself? Lol

Day 10 for Toof decay girl, still not a lot to say, she's just preparing for the explosion of growth coming in the next 10 days.

View attachment 702361

@Ripper did I hear mention of a gladiator badge? Do I still get it if I end up battling myself? Lol
Yes you will get it.

View attachment 702361

I sure hope eye is just sick and will be back. Need to send some good karma and prayers her way

Day 14 for the toof decay, she's one of the slower plants I've grown, bit disappointed so far, so she's had a small feed of 500ml 0.5ml grow. I put it down to planting directly into a 15l pot for the first time and hoping she speeds up.

IMG_0551.JPG

That baby is looking good, just building roots!

Back