Front row...N ice setups, :pass:Fire one up. Good thing I got up before dark today. :chimp:

Thanks! I'm glad to see you decided to spend some time with the daywalkers! :smoking:
:pass:

I've got to be honest, I'm a little intimidated in this challenge. I've just seen some of the plants eye has pulled and they are a+. That didnt bother me too much as I've had a couple of decent ones myself but I've just realised I've picked one of Mephisto's smallest strains for the challenge. I need to pull something special off here I think otherwise I'll end up with a pretty uninspiring plant.

That's silly but thankyou!
I miiiight have checked out some of your grows a few days ago, and Im just having fun and hoping to learn at least one thing from growing with you!

:bighug:

Good luck to you too friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou!!

Subbed, nice setups. Should be a good battle. Looking forward to your progress. :pop:

Thankyou! It should be a good time!

@Rebel can these two growers get their gladiator badges...
Thanks @Ripper !

I didn't know I got a badge too!
:smoking:

Did you bring any of that awesome looking bubble hash along? :smoking:

indeed i did plenty to go around :pass:
DSC_0011a.JPG

My seed finally sank so it is now in its final resting place in the 15l airpot, I use a clear 16oz cup as a humidity dome and remove it when the first set of leaves are about to touch the sides.

Attachments

• IMG_0439.JPG
    IMG_0439.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 60
My seed finally sank so it is now in its final resting place in the 15l airpot, I use a clear 16oz cup as a humidity dome and remove it when the first set of leaves are about to touch the sides.
Sweet!
I don't germ how you do and it's obviously successful so I'm curious. What is the significance of the seed sinking?

make em pretty EYE ,you always do...

They're pretty all on their own @geddy ! I just watch and help them a little bit sometimes, but thankyou!

Back