@awolace vs @Eyeoftheworld

They have agreed to both grow @mephisto strains.

At this point I am going to ask each of them to step into the arena and give us full details exactly what they will be growing and what they will use.

Please keep in mind we will need lots of updates for this battle..
:growing::growing:

SWEET!!!!

I've got to be honest, I'm a little intimidated in this challenge. I've just seen some of the plants eye has pulled and they are a+. That didnt bother me too much as I've had a couple of decent ones myself but I've just realised I've picked one of Mephisto's smallest strains for the challenge. I need to pull something special off here I think otherwise I'll end up with a pretty uninspiring plant.

I would be nervous going up against Eye she pulled off some beauty's! Anyhow im sure u have too... good luck!

:pop:

Thankyou @Ripper !!

:bighug:

I'm ready @awolace !! :smoking:
:pass:

I also like to keep things simple, so my Illuminauto 7 will be germinated and spend the first 2 or 3 weeks of her life in a quart sized root pouch.

View attachment 695274
Mix for seedlings:

Fills six quart sized pouches.

14 cups Black and gold seedling mix

View attachment 695275
View attachment 695273

9 cups Black and gold pumice

View attachment 695279

2 cups of Transplant formula

View attachment 695280

And 4 tablespoons of Dolomite

View attachment 695281

I will wait to see her structure before I decide on any training.

She will share a 76" x 76" x 76" tent with several other plants. Currently in the tent are several newly sprouted Jems, a germinating Dr. Feelgood, a 22 day old Stardawg, and a 52 day old 3BOG, Crystal Meth and LSD-25.

View attachment 695283

Lights currently in the tent are 2 - 300w 2nd generation 3100k roleadro LEDs and 1 - 300w ViparSpectra reflector. We will be adding more lighting in the next week.

Whirlpool dehumidifier, 2 small fans and a 6 inch exhaust are also currently in the tent.

Her pouch was mixed several days ago and has been kept moist and in my tent under the lights.

Seed dropped! Go!
View attachment 695284

:bighug:

Good luck to you too friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back