No just let me know who and what you are growing.. everyone growing the same beans?
I'm still a little confused who's actually. Up for the challenge. @Dudeski, or both or whatever but I have a large selection of the mephisto catalogue, besides that the only seeds I have in stock are advanced seeds auto blue diesel.

I'm still a little confused who's actually. Up for the challenge. @Dudeski, or both or whatever but I have a large selection of the mephisto catalogue, besides that the only seeds I have in stock are advanced seeds auto blue diesel.

I thought you and powerful14 were going to battle. I won't be able to do a battle for a while

Unfortunately I don't think powerful qualifies. The search continues unless he wants to do an unofficial grow off in the Mephisto forum.

i have some SourStomper and Orange crack at the moment, but u are right if i do not qualify than i am not the opponent u search for i understand.. wont be long though ;)

Unfortunately I don't think powerful qualifies. The search continues unless he wants to do an unofficial grow off in the Mephisto forum.

you are right i do not. maybe an unofficial grow-off would be cool also just to get into the swing of it. Something for me to ponder

I'm happy to do an unofficial grow off in the Mephisto forum if you like. I had to bin my sour stomper bean though as I think they were dud. I have quite a few strains but not orange crack.

Back