Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Good to see you in action with these special seeds Seymour ! We're all looking forward to this one

Good to see you in action with these special seeds Seymour ! We're all looking forward to this one

cheers tony

thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to grow these seeds for your team, if you have any advice hints or tips then feel free to shout at me but i think i should have this grow covered ;)

hey seymour where did you purchase your l.e.d's on your first grow?
first grow was fantastic! can i send you seeds and you can grow for the both of us lol

hey seymour where did you purchase your l.e.d's on your first grow?
first grow was fantastic! can i send you seeds and you can grow for the both of us lol

which grow are you on about mate, ive done loads of grows with l.e.d lights on here and other forums ??

your auto mazar
what was your room temp for that grow
what was your dwc temp for that grow
how did you measure your water temp?
did you ever get root rot? if so how did you fix it or how did you prevent it
sorry about all the questions just curious

I think probably the Penetrator before this new one you've got he might be talking about.

your auto mazar
sorry about all the questions just curious

78 lights on and 72 lights off

around 70-72 degrees

i have aquarium probes that measure the res temps in each bucket so it gives me exact temprature readings

ive never had root rot mate, root rot is caused by suffocation of the roots due to lack of oxygen, when the roots can no longer breathe they die and as they die they start to decay which is what causes pythium, by having immnese amounts of co2 dissolved into my buckets its prevents root rot, my best method for curing root rot is to never let it happen in the 1st place

it just looked like your intial response was trying to take the piss a little bit but that might be just how i read it

ill post pics of my setup as i go along so you can get a better understanding of how its all setup

cheers

thanks buddy
didn't mean to offend you. i was just saying it was a good grow

thanks buddy
didn't mean to offend you. i was just saying it was a good grow

like i said i probably miss read it, its been a long day here in the uk and its quite late at night

im sure with all the help and advice on here your well on the way to producing some nice plants yourself :)

Back